Oct 14, 2018
I'm confused, did someone remove the NTR tag as a prank or have I misunderstood something ?
Both the creator name and the dev note should mate that quite obvious :ROFLMAO:
1666826953509.png
1666827053385.png 1666827001779.png

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
I love it, the comic aspect linked to the ntr, excellent idea I wait a bit before sub I especially want to see more with the gnome xD, but I really like the concept well played!

And have the same question than my vdd just above !

cool2505

Jan 25, 2022
update fast
this is the first game of this category which i am loving
if someone knows any other game of this genre please tell

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I liked what I saw so far especially the gnome lol.

definitely supporting him if he will focus on more stuff with him like breastfeeding and how he will keep stopping the husband's fun with more ideas :D

Mistery17

Jan 20, 2020
Bruh I'm disappointed with the story. She is fucking some random strangers (neighbor) out of nowhere? You could have made it > with the story

Mistery17

Jan 20, 2020
well, that was stupid. an entirely strawman argument dragged out for way too long. checked it out because it was supposedly humorous (i do enjoy humorous craziness just for craziness sake), and there was the occasional joke that got a corner of my mouth to lift, but is only really funny if you completely divorce yourself from reality. visuals are decent, but if youre not a rabid ntr fan who thinks the world is against you, you probably wont enjoy the "humour". which is the funny part, because at this point, all i really see are people cheating on each other. there is no real ntr, no feelings of jealousy, no emotions at all really other than arousal, no one else knows about anything, just straight up cheating. im sure it will have a following, and wish the creator the best of luck, it just doesnt appeal to me. good day, gentlemen.
Exactly lol. I wonder if these dev ever read any real life ntr stories.

cool2505

Jan 25, 2022
update fast
this is the first game of this category which i am loving
if someone knows any other game of this genre please tell

ReaInMea

Jan 9, 2020
I wonder when f95zone will increase the emoticon options. Because some games need these examples: :censored: :cautious: :sick: :poop: (...) What's up f95, why are emoticons so limited? I could not give more of an example to taste.
(You can start with this)
Oh it could be that conveniently they only allow this emoticon ‍♀ since many are not interested in criticizing their shit. Well, besides being an obvious social mockery of a certain genre and thought. (as if targivers at convenience was not normal) What will we do with these transcendental geniuses with fragile egos. That enlighten us with their intelligence, by highlighting the obvious about the difference between reality and fiction.
But how meticulously and in detail they do not express, show and explain that the constant representations of women are disastrous, that the development and pleasure in dealing with these issues is not healthy, mocking, tasting and feeling pleasure for serious issues of reality is not noble and sensible people with a good mental health.
Oh right, I forgot to mention, as if I was not perceived certain narcissistic psychopaths and sociopaths. I know the idea of influencing and lying to people.

By the way, are you going to delete my message again? taking into account that freedom of expression is valued or is it only limited to the convenient interest of some? And this developer, I say it again. Hehe, unfortunate need to attract attention, but at the same time the effort he puts in to criticize what he doesn't like is funny. I already saw it coming. However, the problem is that this game joke can undervalue and change the perception of the subject. Since many focus on the story, the fictional but they do not see the message, the meaning behind all this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Brown-eagle

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
How many animated scenes are missed out by not having the patreon version? Im going to love this game and already love the comedy in the first 10 mins but hope i dont miss out much action.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes