Rawhidewow

Apr 12, 2020
am i missing something... why doesn't this game have an NTR tag. the dev name and notes imply that there is NTR, but the game doesn't have the tag otherwise it would have been filtered out of my searches.

• Angry
Reactions: badlulu

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Having a stroke by NTR?

Okay, well that was actually a very funny joke and I'm pretty sure that it's happened on this site many times. :KEK::coffee:

Last edited:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I like this thing, but storywise what we got beyond the first release was meh. I know conjuring up a somewhat coherent story is the most difficult part of these VNs, but the amount of action currently in is not enough to make up for the lack of direction. So i would say you should either release a mini comic per week or something, or adjust the price to more affordable (to reflect the price/content ratio) for each pro update, you would probably have more constant patrons that way. Take it slow with story and build tension, or go all out, but then you'll need a lot more renders and animations and exciting scenarios to hold interest.

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Trolley Trouble [v0.3.5] [NTRaction] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (647 MB) / Compressed Size (179 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Original Size (611 MB) / Compressed Size (144.7 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For to advance with the main plot, you have to select always blue/blue for the pill's combination (blue for the wife and blue for the husband)

Reactions: fbass
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes