wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
After bedroom5/5 and shower 8/8 there's nothing left? I tried the patch, put the universal mod to check the vars (only noticed the daytime >= 6 that keeps appearing) and even opened the .rpy to check if there was any logic for more

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello

in the meantime there is version 0.4pro for patreons to download. I don't know if saves can be exchanged between the pro and standard versions, so I'll better wait until the 0.4pro version comes out here.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
After bedroom5/5 and shower 8/8 there's nothing left? I tried the patch, put the universal mod to check the vars (only noticed the daytime >= 6 that keeps appearing) and even opened the .rpy to check if there was any logic for more
same here 5/5 and 8/8 and dead ends nothing more gone outside , replayed where husband gets aroused and also upset ..... seems like a lot of loops about all

Reactions: wrs_supernova

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, the images show that there is a sex scene with rolly, where she fucks him in the tub, but I've got 8/8 and 5/5 respectively in the morning and evening scenes, what can I do to get the tub scene?

Aug 16, 2020
Okay, the images show that there is a sex scene with rolly, where she fucks him in the tub, but I've got 8/8 and 5/5 respectively in the morning and evening scenes, what can I do to get the tub scene?
The sex scene is from V0.4. But if you want, you can download the V0.4 mrng patch from the patreon page and apply it on your game's mrng folder it'll give you the sex scene but few pics and videos will be missing but you'll get the dialogs.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
The sex scene is from V0.4. But if you want, you can download the V0.4 mrng patch from the patreon page and apply it on your game's mrng folder it'll give you the sex scene but few pics and videos will be missing but you'll get the dialogs.
Ah, that explains it, thank you brother!

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes