bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This seems like it could be fun but damn, the Engrish is pretty jarring. Needs some serious proofreading done.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Do you know if theres anything after you the 3 times you peek with the husband's pov into the bath ?
How do you get different points of view? I only get one mandatory and in fact I'm in a loop of deciding which pill to give them and then she goes to the neighbor's house, or they both fall asleep or the husband is horny and wants to but she doesn't or both of them have a red pill and they fuck, but then It returns to the starting point and I have already done the different combinations of pills a thousand times and I am not moving forward. And no, I have not seen the lady fucked in the bathroom

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
How do you get different points of view? I only get one mandatory and in fact I'm in a loop of deciding which pill to give them and then she goes to the neighbor's house, or they both fall asleep or the husband is horny and wants to but she doesn't or both of them have a red pill and they fuck, but then It returns to the starting point and I have already done the different combinations of pills a thousand times and I am not moving forward. And no, I have not seen the lady fucked in the bathroom
You need to give them both blue pills, and yes, they fall a sleep, but that's the way to move forward in the bathroom (with trolley man).
You'll need to repeat the actions in the bathroom several times (after you choose both blue pills, you can use the skip choice for the pills), and eventualy you will see the 'counter' (and the choices and actions) move forward...
Once you made the other combinations, those actions will just repeat, they only give you on set of scenes for each combi.
It's kind of repetitive clicking, but the scenes are hot AF !

Reactions: Ursus4321

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Trolley Trouble [v0.4.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 735 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 168 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 133 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Jan 25, 2021
Hints say if you decline George's final offer new options open up but done it several times now and still nothing.
Anyone have a list of what scenes have been added this patch?
I feel like I'm missing something.

Reactions: gilgamesh9
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes