• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
The last version I have of this is labeled Demo, where does that fall in the patch notes?
They're all labelled as Demos, so you'd need to compare the numbers, if it doesn't have one it's likely the first build so 2 updates ago.

Reactions: SS4312

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
damn m8 you really managed to cheer me up whit the music and the game tematic~ as a latin myself the music really did bring me an air of nostalgic, you managed to cheer me up in a low moment in my life~ keep it up my friend, you have talent whit the story and how well is made~

carnal, como latino que soy jugar a este VN de verdad que me hizo sacar una sonrisa mas de una vez marico x) de verdad que hicistes un gran trabajo! tienes todo mi apoyo, de los pocos juegos que de verdad me gustan y me trae recuerdos con la musica, sigue asi!!:cool:

Last edited:

Mar 23, 2018
going to wait for a full release before writing a review on this, but so far (v0.5e) i've enjoyed my time a bit too much. seriously one of the best vn games out right now. crazy.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
If you enjoyed it there is also Out of Touch. It's a much bigger VN in the same universe (but a completely different story and completely different tone), although unlike Tropicali it's not going to be finished any time soon. Also current version is 0.6d.

Last edited:

gabriel99

May 14, 2020
How is it possible for the half sister to sell the hotel? She signed the papers without the presence of the other heir, who was not only the heir but also the one who got most of the hotel!?

gabriel99

May 14, 2020
Como é possível que a meia-irmã venda o hotel? Ela assinou os papéis sem a presença do outro herdeiro, que não era apenas o herdeiro, mas também quem ficou com a maior parte do hotel!?
[/CITAR]
Pode parecer que estou sendo chato, mas além disso você é obrigado basicamente a se prostituir, foda-se se o protagonista queria isso, além de ser, como se diz chato, você ainda é obrigado a trabalhar with her?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
It may seem like it because we've had this same conversation in the exact same words with the same room temperature IQ coomers for 8 months.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
speaking of laws and such. where's the child labor sweatshops? :KEK:

also quick (more serious) question was MC and gloria supposed to inherit the resort or the whole island? too lazy to boot the game up again and dig for the answer. :p

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
speaking of laws and such. where's the child labor sweatshops? :KEK:

also quick (more serious) question was MC and gloria supposed to inherit the resort or the whole island? too lazy to boot the game up again and dig for the answer. :p
What did you think Yoko meant was in the basement?
Just the resort, Fernando ain't king yet

• Haha
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
What did you think Yoko meant was in the basement?
i'm kinda expecting a shrine not to dissimilar from rudy's (mushoku tensei). second best guess would be a hobby rec room she would find embarrassing to know about. (like knitting kid sweaters for all the babies MC is gonna make or something)

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Why aren't the laws on the fictional corrupted shithole island the same as the US dev

View attachment 3386696
that is kinda harsh.

I mean... he is clearly a nerd sharing his passion and knowledge.
And he was explicitly talking about most countries laws, rather than USA specifically.
And he even specifically took it to a private location instead of the thread so it won't look like he is challenging you.

This is more of a "hug that is interesting. well tropicali laws are unique then"
no need to mock the poor guy

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
that is kinda harsh.

I mean... he is clearly a nerd sharing his passion and knowledge.
And he was explicitly talking about most countries laws, rather than USA specifically.
And he even specifically took it to a private location instead of the thread so it won't look like he is challenging you.

This is more of a "hug that is interesting. well tropicali laws are unique then"
no need to mock the poor guy
If it was just a question we get every now and again, then I'd just answer it like any other FAQ.

But when it usually comes with some "UHM, AKSHUALLY" and/or some implication that this ruined the game for them, I'm not even going to bother.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
i'm kinda expecting a shrine not to dissimilar from rudy's (mushoku tensei). second best guess would be a hobby rec room she would find embarrassing to know about. (like knitting kid sweaters for all the babies MC is gonna make or something)
Knowing Anon and Out of Touch I'm expecting some classic manmade horrors beyond my comprehension with an emotionally touching resolution and/or giant sexy murder lady

Reactions: Mythrs

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The ArcKnight Sorry not sure what happened to your post, but that's a good idea!

I'll ask how easy it would be to implement.
I actually deleted it because i saw it was added in the preferences menue, i thought by you but looks to be the Mod that does it, might want to take a look at the mod and see about implementing the transparent txt box in your base game (and OoT as well.)

Reactions: Story Anon
4.80 star(s) 50 Votes