Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Brother, blue-balling neve ever ever goes down well. Please don't. Especially because, iirc, we've already seen Gloria nude as a cameo in your other game.
The next update (In late November) is the last one for Tropicali 1.0 till the sequel, so you're not going to be left hanging for long.
1722583915899.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mythrs

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Huh, thought the game would still go on for a bit lo-

...Wait, am I seeing this right? OoT Chapter 50 AND 51 are releasing at the same time?
Anon has said Tropicali will have 2 sequels, so it's not over over, just the end of the beginning.
OoT's got 50+51 together as they're Kieran's arc/first-half finales for the game, and Anon's been teasing how it's been building up to this big moment, for the love of god please be Jamie sex, since the beginning.

Reactions: Mythrs

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Anon has said Tropicali will have 2 sequels, so it's not over over, just the end of the beginning.
OoT's got 50+51 together as they're Kieran's arc/first-half finales for the game, and Anon's been teasing how it's been building up to this big moment, for the love of god please be Jamie sex, since the beginning.
Jamie? Eff that, I want MATOI TO FINALLY HAVE THE RIDE OF HER LIFE, DAMN IT. DX

Also, 2 sequels? That's nice...but since this is set in the world of OoT (which is all kinds of fucked up in its own right), I suppose I should start preparing for the high amounts of

emotional-damage.gif

that's going to show up in those sequels.

:HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mythrs and Nennius

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
The only difference is that coomer mode has no deadlines and you can't game over. You don't lose out on any content.

Also, if you game over in normal mode you get the option to continue playing in coomer mode. So if you fuck up in normal mode, not really a huge deal either.
Hmm, maybe that can be explained a bit better in the game (even give a warning perhaps)? I finished the game in coomer mode, and that was too easy/simplistic (for me) I guess (and in the end unsatisfying); just set, forget & keep happy (and maybe even that isn't necessary in this mode)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 52 Votes