Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Trouble in Paradise [0.9.9] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Phew, finally done with the mod, here it is - . I've made a bunch of changes, basically, you can see all the content in 1 playthrough now. Will make a mod page for it later. Enjoy!

If you like the mod, please consider supporting my modding efforts .

Changelog:
  • For most options where you could see different scenes, added an option to see them all at once.
  • During the Nicole/Emily club choice, you can choose both and also be on both date/punish routes with both of them at the same time. I'll add an option to be on both routes for returning players the next time the club sequence comes around.
  • Mod option to see all scenes during the movie night will also show morning scenes with each girl.
  • Added a gallery unlock option instead of unlocking all the scenes right away.
Could have missed something as I did limited testing, feel free to let me know if you spot any issues.
Awesomeness, thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Phew, finally done with the mod, here it is - . I've made a bunch of changes, basically, you can see all the content in 1 playthrough now. Will make a mod page for it later. Enjoy!

Changelog:
  • For most options where you could see different scenes, added an option to see them all at once.
  • During the Nicole/Emily club choice, you can choose both and also be on both date/punish routes with both of them at the same time. I'll add an option to be on both routes for returning players the next time the club sequence comes around.
  • Mod option to see all scenes during the movie night will also show morning scenes with each girl.
Could have missed something as I did limited testing, feel free to let me know if you spot any issues.
Thanks a lot for taking over! Quick question, will your mod and the changes you have made require a new start?

Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020

Changelog:
Android version???

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise 0.10.0 with ShaddyModda LightmanP walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Incest incl
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location

Grant storage permissions on first run!

In future Android updates will be posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/trouble-in-paradise-multi-mod-v0-10-0-lightmanp.113386/post-7927305
Updated my Android port to 0.10.0

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes