Mod Ren'Py Trouble in Paradise - Multi-Mod [v1.0.0] [LightmanP]

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise with ShaddyModda LightmanP walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Incest incl
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location

Grant storage permissions on first run!

Special Instructions:
Unzip the files and install the apk
Run the game, It will tell you where to put archive.rpa and exit
Put the RPA file in the correct directory and restart the game
Base 10.9 Incl RPA Archive:

Update apk v1.0.0:
Note: Base 10.9 archive.rpa MUST be installed. (Only 300Mb to download if you have!)

Trouble in Paradise part 2 v1.2

Updated my Android port to Part 2 v1.2

Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
When I get to the 2nd Emily/Nicole punish scene (I used the Mod to see both), it just repeats the first time with each again. Is there a fix for this?
I loaded a save on the first choice, and selected to see both scenes (romance/punish) on both girls and it worked correctly on the second scenes for both.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
There's no Part 2 mod yet, since it hadn't really been needed. There were Emily/Nicole dialogue differences based on a choice in 1.2, but that was the only real thing.

1.3 does introduce the first meaningful decision. There is an Emily/Nicole decision in 1.3 with a lewd scene on one branch, but which also sets a variable that's clearly going to be used for branching story later on (whether it's Emily or Nicole that does something for the MC; the game hasn't told us what that is yet).

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, made a save before the one choice on the most recent update, so I was able to both see both choices, and in case by the next update, you decide to jump back in with doing this mod. ;)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise with ShaddyModda LightmanP walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Incest incl
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Special Instructions:

Update apk v1.0.0:
Note: Base 10.9 archive.rpa MUST be installed. (Only 300Mb to download if you have!)

Trouble in Paradise part 2 v1.3
(no mod yet)
Updated my Android port to Part 2 v1.3

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
So normal routes doesnt have branches? Like who with sleep, or who with go a certain place, or these kind of choices

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
So normal routes doesnt have branches? Like who with sleep, or who with go a certain place, or these kind of choices
Not really iirc, you just mostly miss some content there or see an alternative scene later. It's a harem, so you can be on all-girl paths with correct choices.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Incest incl

Special Instructions:

Update apk v1.0.0:

Trouble in Paradise part 2 v1.4
(no mod yet)
Updated mty Aandroid port to Part 2 v1.4

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The supposed order in which you play the following scenes. I don't really think it matters which you pick iirc but someone else could verify. I just know that's what the numbers next to those choices mean. Cheers.
Thanks, that is indeed correct. I just passed by there. Since there was no number 2 initially, I thought it might have something to do with the number of points to take for the date, you know, like in some other games you have to score a certain number of points to unwrap Santa's gift, if you know what I mean.
Actually, the number 2 appears after the first attraction is done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, as I already posted this in the main thread, I'll just past it here

Hi,
I started this game with Multi-Mod installed to avoid multiple rollbacks or start again from saves made a week ago and get all the scenes at once, as I thought the Mod would be made for this purpose.
I haven't gotten very far in the game yet, but... I haven't been able to get one of these HS (one for now) even if I scrupulously followed the hints in the mod.
I'm on chapter 1.
Could anyone help me with this?

Scene involing Iris
View attachment 3352439

Missed scene
View attachment 3352441

Yeah I know. I'm a lazy ass :giggle:

Fellentor

Oct 10, 2021
Well, as I already posted this in the main thread, I'll just past it here
I'm not sure if you're still looking for an answer, but just in case:
You can get that scene if you go home after amusement park date instead of going to Chloe's place, but then you're missing scene with Chloe(and I have no idea if that's affecting her route).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm not sure if you're still looking for an answer, but just in case:
You can get that scene if you go home after amusement park date instead of going to Chloe's place, but then you're missing scene with Chloe(and I have no idea if that's affecting her route).
That's exactly what I did, when I tried the second time, but it didn't work, Iris was already asleep or something. On the third try, I had to refuse to date Chloe to get this scene. This seemed odd to me, while the Mc is in "freepass" mode with all the girls. Could it be a mistake with the mod? Don't know.

but then you're missing scene with Chloe(and I have no idea if that's affecting her route).
This doesn't affect your relationship with Chloe. You're just missing a good fu... :oops: I mean a really good time with your cousin her :giggle:

Fellentor

Oct 10, 2021
That's exactly what I did, when I tried the second time, but it didn't work, Iris was already asleep or something.
I believe Iris is asleep when you decide not to spend rest of a night at Chloe's. That evening gives you a couple opportunities to go back home with different results ;) I did check before answering that it works if you go home right after the amusement park. Also played with this mod(although not from the very beginning, installed it at a start of first Violet date).

Just to be clear: I'm not arguing, there's no point in it. Just providing more or less detailed answer for other people with the same question. Also glad that you already resolved it yourself and can provide slightly alternative method ;)

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I believe Iris is asleep when you decide not to spend rest of a night at Chloe's. That evening gives you a couple opportunities to go back home with different results ;) I did check before answering that it works if you go home right after the amusement park. Also played with this mod(although not from the very beginning, installed it at a start of first Violet date).

Just to be clear: I'm not arguing, there's no point in it. Just providing more or less detailed answer for other people with the same question. Also glad that you already resolved it yourself and can provide slightly alternative method ;)
I'm not arguing with that or you either. This isn't the first time I've missed the right move to achieve a goal, and it certainly won't be the last. I stopped playing just before I got to the 2nd chapter, and I'm considering starting at the beginning now that my partner is back. More fun to come by bickering over the best choice to make