Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Yep. Tomorrow.
Dev, how many times do i have to tell you to chill and get some sleep. While i do appreciate the output of updates, your health is more valuable. It would be a great loss for us, the degenerates here, if something happened.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Dev, how many times do i have to tell you to chill and get some sleep. While i do appreciate the output of updates, your health is more valuable. It would be a great loss for us, the degenerates here, if something happened.
Hard to stop when you're having so much fun :ROFLMAO:
That being said, I am spending much less time on development rn, because I have my exams next month. That kinda counts as a break, right?

Repuci

May 1, 2017
V0.5.3 Just got released for public!

PC -

MAC -

Android -

cthulu2024

Jan 31, 2020
Am I the only one getting:

TroubleinParadise-0.5.3-pc\TroubleinParadise.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

Did I miss something?

• Thinking Face

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017

TroubleinParadise-0.5.3-pc\TroubleinParadise.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

Did I miss something?
There should be "TroubleinParadise32.exe" or something along those lines. Main exe is for 64 bit systems.

Edit: Never mind, guess the games is 64 bit only.

Last edited:

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020

Did I miss something?
There should be "TroubleinParadise32.exe" or something along those lines. Main exe is for 64 bit systems.

Edit: Never mind, guess the games is 64 bit only.
Same problem here
Had to remove the 32bit exe, since it got incorrectly flagged as a trojan.
I'll attach the file below, just put it in the same directory as the main executable, and use it instead. Should work fine.

if you skip this the update is 5 min:cry::cry: add female protagonist tags please

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Done, sorry about that!
is it just more or do the old save not work with the update
Ahhhhh please tell me you're joking. :FacePalm: Are the saves fucked again?

Reactions: Otyi

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
getting a headers error when extracting the update :confused:
hey dev check ur zip header getting an error on this while extracing the file from 7zip program. and when i try to run the porgram it gave me an error sayin not its not a valid 32-bit program and im running a dell computer with a 64 bit os windows 7

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
getting a headers error when extracting the update :confused:
Should still work fine, just ignore that.
Hey dev, their wont be any patch file for this update?
I updated my Ren'Py SDK, so unfortunately, no. The patches will be available again starting with the next update. Sorry!
hey dev check ur zip header getting an error on this while extracing the file from 7zip program. and when i try to run the porgram it gave me an error sayin not its not a valid 32-bit program and im running a dell computer with a 64 bit os windows 7
Ignore the error, it doesn't seem to do much.
Try using the 32bit exe from this post, that should make it work.

Reactions: Wesieboy56
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes