Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Great update tho im not sold on how everyone eyes are glowy now, kinda looks a bit odd imo..
Thanks!
I bought some higher quality eye thingies and they had the glowiness built in. It is possible to remove it entirely, but I kind of liked it. Since I was changing the eyes anyway I kind of leaned into it. Understandable that it's not for everyone, though.
23 preview pictures and 1 barely sex scene among them... yep this game has nearly no sexual content probably
There's quite a few sex scenes in the game at this point. Though the game takes its time getting to them, so I feel like the previews give more appropriate expectations over just titties and sex.

There might be a better balance to find between showing too little versus showing too much, but I'm not a professional marketeer so I just try stuff.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Thanks!
I bought some higher quality eye thingies and they had the glowiness built in. It is possible to remove it entirely, but I kind of liked it. Since I was changing the eyes anyway I kind of leaned into it. Understandable that it's not for everyone, though.
Yea its not a deal breaker anyways, I think it suits characters like Ruru but id personally tone it down a bit on others. but yea its just personal preferences.

and since im there another small nitpick, some scenes are quite dark which make perceiving details hard on some screens especially since the contrast is so high in this game. maybe a soft light added during the darker sex scenes could help dunno how NEO studio works.

Last edited:

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Is Ruru actually succeeding in getting the MC to screw her?
mildly curious as NTR isn't usually appealing but, every now again you get one that isn't just 1 of 3 depressing plots recycled.
The plot got me intrigued so i played it eventhough i'm not a fan of NTR. This form of NTR is... unique lol. Your OP hot maid wants you only for herself so she cockblocks you and cucks your entire harem. Its enjoyable so far. Only thing is i find the MC extremely annoying.

And yes, she does get the MC to screw her.
Seems there's a choice of making the MC more dominant or passive towards her, not sure what the ramifications are though.

Wonder if he'll eventually get a piece of the other women.

Last edited:

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Yea its not a deal breaker anyways, I think it suits characters like Ruru but id personally tone it down a bit on others. but yea its just personal preferences.

and since im there another small nitpick, some scenes are quite dark which make perceiving details hard on some screens especially since the contrast is so high in this game. maybe a soft light added during the darker sex scenes could help dunno how NEO studio works.
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I agree some scenes turn out darker than I intend. Sometimes I do a good job of adding a bit of extra lighting, sometimes not so much. It's definitely possible to add softer lights in Neo Studio, but at the same time I do a lot of stuff where I want sharp shadows, and then it becomes harder to have extra lights in the scene. Basically, I'm still learning to find the perfect balance.
I think we're gonna need some more testimonials from Gary's family... :geek:
After their ravishing reviews I'm scared to ask anyone else.
The plot got me intrigued so i played it eventhough i'm not a fan of NTR. This form of NTR is... unique lol. Your OP hot maid wants you only for herself so she cockblocks you and cucks your entire harem. Its enjoyable so far. Only thing is i find the MC extremely annoying.

And yes, she does get the MC to screw her.
Seems there's a choice of making the MC more dominant or passive towards her, not sure what the ramifications are though.

Wonder if he'll eventually get a piece of the other women.
The annoying MC is a feature! Granted, it's a feature that may or may not work the way I intended, so whether it's a good feature is up for debate.

Whether the MC is dominant, passive, or rejects Ruru will impact the ending. Not spoiling the details, though.

I have been considering making scenes where Ruru allows the MC to play with some of the others, possibly in a bid to make herself look better by comparison. Nothing concrete, so I'll leave it at a maybe.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes