VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Title made me wonder whether the creator was German. Then I saw the available translations, so I guess he is. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
OK you guy`s have convinced me no swinging, no sharing, no prostitution.
Be aware that some people will dump you for this decision too. There is no pleasing everyone.

I think it fits the story thus far tho. Our MC doesn't seem like a swinger.

If you make the game a crusade against at least prostitution and trafficking, could be very popular.

I think most people are okay with girl girl sharing among harems. Although I have seen folks get upset about their girls playing without them. (I wouldn't.)

Someone going undercover as a prostitute might work with the story.

Wrap the edgy stuff in "avoidable" and you will probably do okay.

In spite the poor translation, really enjoyed the first pass at the intro here. Lots of stuff I like! Best of luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nome Tschato

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Alex Lem it is eventually planed but i don`t know when. I must see where the ideas from the forum here lead me,
i think there will be some more suggestions and wishes.

zenupstart did you mean Airhead than Blowhard i think i call him Airhead. I don`know?
Airhead refers to not having much brains. Similar: blithering idiot (which is more UK English)

Douche-nozzle is a rude conceited person

Loudmouth might work too. Usually used to refer to someone who can't shut up, and literally speaks loudly, even (or especially) when they should be quiet.

Blowhard is pretty much literal translation of the idiom "Air pump (A Guy who only talks hot air)" tho.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Alex Lem it is eventually planed but i don`t know when. I must see where the ideas from the forum here lead me,
i think there will be some more suggestions and wishes.

zenupstart did you mean Airhead than Blowhard i think i call him Airhead. I don`know?
You can add pregnancy in the endings, or from the middle of the game. As for the wishes - do not turn the MC into a horny asshole, and add more romance, so that the girls do not feel like sex dolls. I like the girls, i like the story and like the MC.
Minor translation problems, but mostly great debut, PLEASE don't abandon the game

Nov 8, 2020
Tasha:
“You Jonas inherit everything, 30 million, all houses, businesses, companies but also all obligations.”

MC (Jonas):
“Sorry, but I think I'll give up, I don't want anything from that, goodbye.”

... hmm..

... you’re funny, Dev, but that’s a massive bullshit!

Reactions: b3488c87

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
You can add pregnancy in the endings, or from the middle of the game. As for the wishes - do not turn the MC into a horny asshole, and add more romance, so that the girls do not feel like sex dolls. I like the girls, i like the story and like the MC.
Minor translation problems, but mostly great debut, PLEASE don't abandon the game
I like the idea and it fits I think, to have the MC be something of a gritty white-knight with a harem of Bad-Ass bitches. Maybe recruit a couple of more combat capable girls down the road, in addition to our cop? As the current group seems a little underpowered for taking on a crime syndicate.

Some dom/sub with lawyer girls seems to be coming and that could be fun. Might be a good idea to allow some choice there tho?

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
In this game it seems like you are up against a crime lord who controls the girls then turns them out, how can you drop prostitution? It is part of why MC is gonna fight for control of the empire and seems like an integral part of the game. If people can't live with that maybe they need to go and play a Teletubbies game or something...

If the swinging & sharing is avoidable that should be fine as long as we get the choice.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well just played trough this

The game story has some promiss... But is riddled with bad english at times... So a translator or proof reader would be a good thing to have for this game..

The characters some look decent and some just look bad

As of rite now i would rate this a 5 out of 10

But ill keep a eye out just in case

Good luck to the Dev tho with some improvements it could become alot better

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
edit: zenupstart girl on girl is a must have how whould an tripple work? Girl on Girl is a must have vor me in the story.
That works for me. And yeah any variation. Quite a few options with this many girls. Some might be more into the group thing than others. Not all women are cool with sharing or being with other women, statistically speaking.

FYI - I do love the partner/girlfriend who remains no 1 but encourages and even helps. Romance and strong relationship with her and perhaps godmother. Lead lawyer. A strong core group with a bit of hierarchy w/ other girls perhaps not as romantic. Serious threats binding them together. Could be quite compelling.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I like the idea and it fits I think, to have the MC be something of a gritty white-knight with a harem of Bad-Ass bitches. Maybe recruit a couple of more combat capable girls down the road, in addition to our cop? As the current group seems a little underpowered for taking on a crime syndicate.

Some dom/sub with lawyer girls seems to be coming and that could be fun. Might be a good idea to allow some choice there tho?
Yes, the game definitely lacks choices, at the moment, they simply do not exist. Adding completely different paths can be problematic for someone, and it is not really necessary, but for example in My new family and WVM, the choices only open the characters paths, and the relationship with them, but basically the games goes linearly, but there should definitely be choices options

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Blackthunder_vn
This game...seriously need a proofreader..that I think it's the most urgent thing you need...like really really needs a proofreader..and I'm not saying that to insult or anything but there are alot of english mistakes..sometimes I just looked at the sentance and was wondering what are you trying to say?
also at the beginning it's 30m$ and then it's 300m$
anyway ...that's my only complaint to be honest....
I like that fact that it goes full throttle and beyond in the first version :)))
Interesting story and has a lot of potential
I will definetly keep this under watch and play every update dev is kind enough to share with the leechers here :).

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
In this game it seems like you are up against a crime lord who controls the girls then turns them out, how can you drop prostitution? It is part of why MC is gonna fight for control of the empire and seems like an integral part of the game. If people can't live with that maybe they need to go and play a Teletubbies game or something...

If the swinging & sharing is avoidable that should be fine as long as we get the choice.
At this point, MC seems to despise forcing women into prostitution, it is a driving force in his motivation.

If that prostitution (that he is fighting against) is happening mostly offscreen it should work.

Some avoidable prostitution content of women that aren't currently in your harem would probably work. Becomes basically voyeurism. But people get really touchy about this. Maybe show some with women who NEVER become the MC's lover? Get rescued and sent away for their own protection?

Alternately whole route where the MC becomes a kindler gentler pimp could work I suppose. Or even just more effective.

There are brothel games that are very successful.

But that doesn't seem to be what the dev has in mind? I'd personally play either.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes