VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So Elisabeth wants to be a pole dancer and do "private dances", but the MC is thrilled about it because he'll get the first one... I'm not sure how that fits with the "no swinging, no sharing, no prostitution" the dev talked about, because it pretty much covers the last two of those things, but ok. I don't think I'll play any further to find out how that works, but good luck anyway.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
So Elisabeth wants to be a pole dancer and do "private dances", but the MC is thrilled about it because he'll get the first one... I'm not sure how that fits with the "no swinging, no sharing, no prostitution" the dev talked about, because it pretty much covers the last two of those things, but ok. I don't think I'll play any further to find out how that works, but good luck anyway.
I don't know how it is where you live, but in Canada and the US, it is illegal to touch dancers, even if it is private within the club, barring some very special ones that are already whore houses with a thin strip club veneer.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't know how it is where you live, but in Canada and the US, it is illegal to touch dancers, even if it is private within the club, barring some very special ones that are already whore houses with a thin strip club veneer.
Yes, in those private dances she'll probably perform "Swan Lake" for all the ballet fans who frequent in clubs with pole dancers and private rooms...

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Don`t touch the Dancer! Right.

eddie987 She loves to dance where is the Problem. It`s a Night Club with pole dancing and a room for private dances not a brothel.
Come to germany and touch a pole dancer bye bye fingers.

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
Edith is a 11/10, so hot and amazing, cant wait for more! keep it up.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Yes Edith is nice, but hot elder Woman want more not just a quick fuck.
A little bit of looking and touching but also much romantic the elder ones are demanding Sofie too.
About Sofie wait for day 4 (version 0.0.2) she dont wait to long she wants it and she gets it.

D

Deleted member 2767565

We learned today that there are already a couple of projects called My new Life.
We are now changing the name of our project to avoid confusion.
We call our Projekt now:

The new Downloadversion will be aviable on 04/03/2021 with smal bugfixes.
Thank you for your understanding.
------------------------------------------
..thanks for the share...
How about calling it "Midland Crisis"? ;) lol

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Don`t touch the Dancer! Right.

eddie987 She loves to dance where is the Problem. It`s a Night Club with pole dancing and a room for private dances not a brothel.
Come to germany and touch a pole dancer bye bye fingers.
ThePlayer "What do you do to pay it off?"
elisabeth "They want me to dance on the pole in the club."
ThePlayer "OK."
ThePlayer "....."
ThePlayer "I pay for it."
elisabeth "What, thank you, and i was such a bitch to you, i`m so sorry."

And now that she doesn't have to dance on the pole in the club to pay her debt...

elisabeth "*whispers* I want to dance on the pole in our club too, i love to dance, the first private dance is just for you [ThePlayer] *giggles*"

Do you really not see an issue here?

It's a different thing to be a dancer and a different thing to do pole dancing and private dances in a club. It's your game, do whatever you want, but for me it seems like she wants to whore herself out anyway and her only issue was that she wanted to do it herself and not be forced to do it.

Anyway, like I said good luck with you game, but the trope with the older sister friend "entertaining" other guys is not my thing, so I'll just move on.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Sorry if the game ununderstandible in english the problem is not the pole dancing it is what comes after the pole dance phase,
---> Street or Sex Club = Brothel + drugs

I know in germany it is about these things a lot more open in the US just dancing on the pole ore striping is not an evil here.
We have open nude beaches and a lot more.

Elisabeth is not his sister!

The evil thing is pressurised prostitution and the drugs.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Sorry if the game ununderstandible in english the problem is not the pole dancing it is what comes after the pole dance phase,
---> Street or Sex Club = Brothel + drugs

I know in germany it is about these things a lot more open in the US just dancing on the pole ore striping is not an evil here.
We have open nude beaches and a lot more.

Elisabeth is not his sister!

The evil thing is pressurised prostitution and the drugs.
Yeah, sure. Her mother raised the MC, so she's not his sister, she's like a sister or step-sister if he was adopted. That's not the issue here. It's one of the most common tropes in this type of games for the older sister, childhood friend, roomate, whatever you want to call a female character slightly older than the MC who grew up with him:
a) To be a bitch at first and then fall in love with him.
b) To be a camgirl, stripper, work at a gentleman's club or something that involves "entertaining" other guys in general.

I mentioned something that doesn't make sense to me, you see it differently and that's fine. It's your game, you do you. It's a dealbreaker for me so there's no point to continue a conversation in a thread of a game I won't play anymore. Let's just attribute it to cultural differences and move on.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Just a comment but the dev needs to use something like NotePad++ with English spell checker plugin turned on.
I think that would help him a lot.
I was already at 15 typos and that was after only 400 lines.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
eddie987 Elisabeth is not his sister, step-sister - he is not adopted or anything near this and she is not a whore.
As I said germany seems to be different from what you know.
Here it so you have an godfather or godmother if something bad happens (death) to your parents and there aren`t other family the godfather or godmother can take you in, it`s like an foster family without any family background.

A pole dance club or strip club in germany has an bouncer yes, just for security of the girls and adultcheck 18+ you dont have to knock or ring on the door for entrance. Otherways in most of the illegal brothels.

I know its hard to understand. But think how you like it. I make it my way.

DavidCF and Dependable_223 I know my english is awful i come from germany and not from England or the US. Sorry.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Gavrilo Princip What his grandmother, i think she`s ... sorry but she is dead. Day 1 at the office.

Edith is 45 she is his godmother she was 24 at his birth. godmother not grandmother.

edit: TNT3 I'm going to try my best, in the next version the english gets better.

But now good night.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes