VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
eddie987 Elisabeth is not his sister, step-sister - he is not adopted or anything near this and she is not a whore.
As I said germany seems to be different from what you know.
Here it so you have an godfather or godmother if something bad happens (death) to your parents and there aren`t other family the godfather or godmother can take you in, it`s like an foster family without any family background.

A pole dance club or strip club in germany has an bouncer yes, just for security of the girls and adultcheck 18+ you dont have to knock or ring on the door for entrance. Otherways in most of the illegal brothels.

I know its hard to understand. But think how you like it. I make it my way.

DavidCF and Dependable_223 I know my english is awful i come from germany and not from England or the US. Sorry.
I honestly think that's pretty common around the world. Having a woman stripping does not automatically mean she's being unfaithful to you. (Not NTR by most definitions because dancing is not sex.)

I think the confusion is around her being so eager to get out of stripping (for a thug that was intent on driving her into prostitution or sex slavery) ... and then being eager to help start up a competing strip club for someone she trusts with the goal to save others.

I thought it was a surprising twist, but I got it. LOL'ed even.

She's using what she knows to fight back.

Personally I like that the "good guys" are sex positive and getting into the sex industry but in a way that presumably does not abuse the women.

Working on the dialog to bring these points out might help.

It's an interesting narrative to me. But I can see how it could be confusing or even "troubling" to some.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
eddie987 Elisabeth is not his sister, step-sister - he is not adopted or anything near this and she is not a whore.
As I said germany seems to be different from what you know.
Here it so you have an godfather or godmother if something bad happens (death) to your parents and there aren`t other family the godfather or godmother can take you in, it`s like an foster family without any family background.

A pole dance club or strip club in germany has an bouncer yes, just for security of the girls and adultcheck 18+ you dont have to knock or ring on the door for entrance. Otherways in most of the illegal brothels.

I know its hard to understand. But think how you like it. I make it my way.

DavidCF and Dependable_223 I know my english is awful i come from germany and not from England or the US. Sorry.
I understand their relationship, that's why I said "like a sister" if he wasn't officially adopted. Although god-mother or not, she couldn't just take the kid in. There has to be a legal procedure even if it's not straight up adoption. Two kids growing up in the same house, raised by the same people, are like siblings. And like I said it doesn't really make a difference if they are blood related or just friends. The bitchy older female character who works in some type of "adult" industry is a common and overused trope. She doesn't have to fuck other guys for me to say that she's whoring herself out. She still wants to make money by showing her body to random guys and I find that unappealing. Do you prefer the word thot? I'm fine with that. You don't have a problem with that and that's fine, different people, different tastes.

Again, do whatever you want, I'm not asking you to change anything. The only reason I pointed it out is that wanting to be a pole dancer doesn't make sense to me, after what she just went through. You have a woman breaking into tears before everyone, because she found out that pole dancing was going to be the first step before they gradually whore her out and the first thing she's thinking just a few minutes after she was saved from that fate is "I want to dance on a pole and do private shows for random guys"! There will be a bouncer of course... Yeah, it's not like the guy who said he'll get her back not matter what is the right hand of a mafia boss or anything... I'm sure every bouncer will risk his life for a random chick...

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Game seems ok.
Not sure how much they really struggled in the beginning as they had a Range Rover which is a luxury SUV.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Downloaded this yesterday and after looking what has been said regarding grammar, I went through the script.rpy using Notepad and corrected any grammar/spelling mistakes I found prior to starting the game.
I have found the game to be quite enjoyable and very interesting. Keep up the good work.
Developer: If you need an English proofreader then I am available.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes