VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Game seems ok.
Not sure how much they really struggled in the beginning as they had a Range Rover which is a luxury SUV.
Godmother was penniless UNTIL the MC financed them with his inheritance from his father. Then they were comfortable but not rich. Range Rover I guess was worth the $$ to them.

This new inheritance from the grandfather's estate is far more sizable.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
I's not so much Range Rover is just a cheap BMW. HI HI
The Pick up which was planed for this scene was to ugly. NO NO NO

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
At the lawyers, there is still dialog in german.
The MC says: was hältst du davon Edith ?. I think it means " what do you think Edith ? "
But german isn't my native language and english isn't either.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Maininjector

Mar 3, 2019
Day 1 is already fresh translated and spell proofed.
I just tried the German version. I will now restart with the English version as the German version lacks some punctuation and capitalisation, too ;) But I think I'll stick with the English version as such "typos" in my native language really drive me insane :cool:

Edit: Geez. The English version is killing me also. I think I'll wait for some updates and read the comments about the improvement in verbalism/story writing.
One can't translate idioms or puns literally.
e.g. "Du schon wieder. Immer spitz wie Nachbar's Lumpi" I would translate that phrase to: "Geez Zola. Always acting like a horny bitch." But that's just my two cents ;)

Last edited:

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
New version is wip i hope it will be finished this weekend.

Tonight the proofreaded version should be here. Then i must change it and test it.

Reactions: Jsd16

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Troubled Legacy 0.0.17.5 part2 final
Usual gestures, save names,delete, etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Yes Troubled Legacy it is. There were to many My new Life.

Next week comes the new version. 0.0.15

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
View attachment 1117931

Lost me right there too.
Saved me from downloading.
I still wish you best of luck though
I mean, it's conceivable that the sharing, swinging, and prostitution might be of other Dude's women/Lesbian couples WITH the MC. lol

If for no other reason than being one of the few games with the stones to NOT have incest, this one's got my support.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Ok, I just finished this version and wow this was bad all around but let me get into the why a bit. First, we have the renders and they are just not up to par for a game released in 2021, my second point also revolves around the renders or more specifically the facial expressions they don't match what the dialogue or the scene requires as day2_gespraech_tasha_3 Tashas face doesn't fit at all at that moment. Let's continue with the story it feels rushed and the bad translation doesn't help at all.

If you want more detailed feedback PM me and we can write in german I think that is easier for you.

Jan 24, 2020
Ok, I just finished this version and wow this was bad all around but let me get into the why a bit. First, we have the renders and they are just not up to par for a game released in 2021, my second point also revolves around the renders or more specifically the facial expressions they don't match what the dialogue or the scene requires as day2_gespraech_tasha_3 Tashas face doesn't fit at all at that moment. Let's continue with the story it feels rushed and the bad translation doesn't help at all.

If you want more detailed feedback PM me and we can write in german I think that is easier for you.
Dude, he is new at this, dont compare him to the top brass of VN's out there. give him a chance to improve.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
greentonythetiger , Thank's, yes I know i can improve, I startet with DAZ and Renpy 3 month ago.

I am proud of myself how far I've come so far. Yes, my english needs a lot improvement but that will still be.
0.0.15 is a big step in the right way, a lot of improvement, fresh translated english, slower Story.

The story is confusing at first but from the appointment with Alexandra everything will be clearer.

Don't worry I won't be discouraged.

Greetings Blackthunder_vn

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes