VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes
D

Deleted member 3754313

Should just drop the Foster Mother thing as it is irrelevant, just being a Godmother is good enough. Being MC's Foster Mother would make MC a ward of the state and at 18 she would be removed as his Foster Parent. As Godmother that would make her close to the MC's parents and explain why he moved in with her and her family.

Simon93333

Apr 25, 2021
Okay,a while ago I stayed a week with friend who lives in MOBILE HOME and in the description I see mobile home but in the game there is no such a home :D they live literally in a mansion dev dude look in daz website there should be Mobile home otherwise the game is like everything else in this forum too much similar things from other games why no one is not thinking before making a game make it unique without dead parents easy fucking and so on *sigh* good luck with your project

Reactions: ann87ra
D

Deleted member 3754313

Okay,a while ago I stayed a week with friend who lives in MOBILE HOME and in the description I see mobile home but in the game there is no such a home :D they live literally in a mansion dev dude look in daz website there should be Mobile home otherwise the game is like everything else in this forum too much similar things from other games why no one is not thinking before making a game make it unique without dead parents easy fucking and so on *sigh* good luck with your project

You mean this one that they are living in at the start of the game???
mobilhome.png

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Simon93333 don't think in European standards (Fiat Ducato's). Look at the RV's in the US or just use Google and search for Mobile home and you will see. This things are big there, this are Houses on trailers.

My English is not the best but mobile home is right.

Look this is an mobile home in the us. Do you see it too? It is the same. 3da23ecc-4347-42d0-82c3-598a76028b23.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog and Jsd16

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Found little Typos in the german part, (had fat fingers and my keyboard loved a few letters for itself) sorry.
In the next version they are gone.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So no new content ? Or very little new content ?

I played trough it but seems we havent gone anywere story wise

So this was just a remake ?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
So no new content ? Or very little new content ?

I played trough it but seems we havent gone anywere story wise

So this was just a remake ?
According to the change log he redid day 1 & 2 and added some scenes.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Sorry there was no new Contend in this update, have lost 4 week with the 1st translator. Added a lot new renders to make it smoother (speaking scenes, expressions, lights ...). It was needed after the last crash after 0.0.1.

Day 3 is already wip. But today I have another lookover the german part (typings).

Day3 is planed in 4 weeks or hopefully earlyer. (we will see how it runs.) (the two english translators are fast) Big problem the rendertimes.

Now that we have a good working team it should go smooth. Visit us on our discord we are there (link is in the Mainmenu) or here:

Last edited:

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
i mean
when i prefer "incest"
for its perverted actions
from peep & grope & molest & corruption & other pervy stuff u can think of...

NOT streetfighter style with the retarded idea of "lets PUBLICLY be BFGF..."
which kills the mood & interests...
Well, plenty of what you like around. One game cannot be all things to all people.

Not sure being public about being BFGF with your godparent's daughter is all that bad.

But if it's not for you because you want incest: Okay?

Kinda funny thing to get judgemental about wouldn't you think?

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
A little bit of polishing and fixing (fixing in the german part) is done. 0.0.15.1 Is online on patreon.

It is already reportet here.

Have fun if it's here. But you don't need to play it it isn't to much. (no new content).

Last edited:
Reactions: patrickB

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
This game is awesome, especially the scene where MC is telling his Godmother (one of THE hottest MILFs in all of the games here at the moment) his sex fantasies about her, just excellent, very lewd scene !!!

Looking forward to more content, great job Dev (y)

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
And oh, I wanted to add : thank you Dev for understanding the importance of a good kissing scene !

That's realy something very much neglected in too many games on this forum ...

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
wt? I dont understand the Question

Do you mean an Walkthrough. At the Moment you dont need one , later yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: zenupstart
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes