VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Loxxxthenasty Let's hope so yeah.
TL is created on PC for PC and it runns fine on almost every maschine.
The most crashed is based on low maschines or mobiles.

I have to understand where the problem is, one possibility is memory usage on low maschines or mobiles, since looks like to happen with the bigger animations (over 120 frames) I try to get this animations into moviefiles.

If it doesn't fix the problem I'll have to try something other.
Developing a game is not as easy as it may look like...

Let's hope for the best.
Blackthunder
Thanks for being straight up...
I spend a lot of time in my day high in the air.. And my tab and I are joined at the hip!!!
Spend my lunch and evening layovers reading vn's.. TL just happens to be a favorite of mine and well you already know the issue!!
Regardless of outcome we as a community appreciate the effort developers put in to their projects..( Developers such as yourself)
to deliver an entertaining product. Keep going man!!

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Normally the error should be gone since we converted every problematic animation into movies which use less memory.

Let's hope for the best, we will know soon.
i will say this with non ill intentions but cuz i dont play in android i dont care for android and there is plenty of ppl here who really do the ports of many games i dont hink doing your veerison of the android port benefit your team unless half of your audience is already in that category of android users,....so less time to do the real work and less tools and talent to put in the pc game,....sorry android users but right now a notebook cost less than any normal serail new iphone or samsum so ,...switch to the real world .......lets put less work on ours caring dev's

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
i will say this with non ill intentions but cuz i dont play in android i dont care for android and there is plenty of ppl here who really do the ports of many games i dont hink doing your veerison of the android port benefit your team unless half of your audience is already in that category of android users,....so less time to do the real work and less tools and talent to put in the pc game,....sorry android users but right now a notebook cost less than any normal serail new iphone or samsum so ,...switch to the real world .......lets put less work on ours caring dev's
I'm not playing on android because I don't have a pc you dunce, it's because I'm not sitting at my pc to read a slideshow...

It's not a comfortable reading position and massive fucking overkill for the "game" in question.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes