VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Would be a nice game if the MC had more choices to decline some of the girls, the harem gets way to big to handle and is really not realistic at all.

• Wow
Reactions: Punto

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Would be a nice game if the MC had more choices to decline some of the girls, the harem gets way to big to handle and is really not realistic at all.
Yeh I see what your getting at it's totally unrelistic of course that all depends how long the games gonna be in total.
And how much interaction the MC has with each of them.
But then again as historians say Genghis Khan had officially 44 wives and concubines, but unofficially, historians believe the total number of women in his harem numbered around 500, although it is very difficult to be sure.
I can see why a game with only this many is Unrelistic.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Edith show that Angels, Devil side when you fuck with her man. Show us why she like MCs voice gives people the chill down there spine. (yes I loooovvveee Both Your AVN Ediths)Blackthunder_vn :coffee: (y)

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn
Apr 2, 2023
You should read up on some of the sultans of the Ottoman Empire our quirky MC has rookie numbers. Variety is the spice of life and they all have a uniqueness to them which is hard enough to find in real life let alone create and write multiple multi layered characters with their own personalities. At the end of the day it is a fun AVN to read which is what its all about anyway; it is fantasy not a personal biography.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes