VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Alcibiade15

Oct 18, 2022
This story quickly turns absurd with the hero who fucks everything he sees, but doesn't deepen any relationship: it's just unpleasant. The plot of the story dissolves into a meander of pointless encounters and becomes confused and uninteresting. Damage ! Yet another author who immaturely thinks that a harem with identical relationships is more interesting than a few deep, well-connected relationships.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Am I the only person that thinks Edith might be the biggest gangster. Ever since he got stabbed shes been a thug. people that have met her say she gives them a chill or they say they are scared of her. I think thats her secret.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Am I the only person that thinks Edith might be the biggest gangster. Ever since he got stabbed shes been a thug. people that have met her say she gives them a chill or they say they are scared of her. I think thats her secret.
She basically raised him after his parents died she's like a lioness protecting her young. She will do anything to protect her family no matter what and I don't think that stops at just him it will be for all the family especially since he called her his queen. Which means she is the one that she runs the Harem. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
She basically raised him after his parents died she's like a lioness protecting her young. She will do anything to protect her family no matter what and I don't think that stops at just him it will be for all the family especially since he called her his queen. Which means she is the one that she runs the Harem. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Dunno, I think she has more connection to crime family or families in that town. She knew who all the major players are. He fingers have been in crime family pie so to speak.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
divingmedic kcaldw and e6mill are right, sure she knows everyone at midland or almost everyone she grow up in Midland was bestfriends with your (his) Mother and Father so I think it's normal.

Even if Mary is his princess and future wife she is the Queen. (If the mc would marry Edith it could be handled with a ban on Patreon they could tell or think it as incest) So he marry Mary and has also a relationship with his future Mother and Sister in law (Edith and Elisabeth).

Edith is the lioness who hold everything together and protect "him her daughters and his whole Harem"

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
True but if you look at some of the stuff that is said by the head women the lawyer, the bar owner. They all know her from the past and she knows them. they call her I believe it was Edith the saint unless I misread. Which leads me to believe her being his queen and them hurting him is bringing who she was to the surface. One way or another edith is a bomb ready to go off.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I liked the game for the most part, however this game suffers like most Harem games.... too many girls. Don't get me wrong I don't have anything against any of the girls. Just too many to keep track of, and there is no way the developer can give all the girls any real time with the MC. Hell after Mary gave the MC the greenlight to have other girls, the MC has not really spent much time with Mary, and she is his number 1.

This game reminds me of Grandma's House... so many girls. MC goes someplace meets a new girl or several, and BAM, now they are all his girls.

And then there is the paranormal part of the game, don't know how I feel about that.

Well anyway, nice looking game, story is kinda odd but still enjoyable.

peace

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
kwazi I'm fine thanks, already working on MyGoddess again (The first day of the new update is almost finished).

Nezron Yeah it went a bit over board with the amouth of girls at TL you are right there.
That's one of the changes at MyGoddess less girls and more screentime for every girl.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
kwazi I'm fine thanks, already working on MyGoddess again (The first day of the new update is almost finished).

Nezron Yeah it went a bit over board with the amouth of girls at TL you are right there.
That's one of the changes at MyGoddess less girls and more screentime for every girl.
thats awesome hopefully tho we still get a good amount of girls like 6 or 8 thats good to hear bt

ru5ty

Jan 25, 2018
it is cobra look at the carpet when we c the test an when he is in here office it is the same
that was also my guess. if its true then it will be very interesting when the "villainess" became the first one get pregnant

Dragon1960

Jan 25, 2024
i played it and the screen turned black and no picture but the words you can still read what's up with that ?
it happened with the last update

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Dragon1960 It is normal that the screen goes black while switching scenes.

Where is the text positioned in the middle of the screen or down where it should be?
If there would be missing pics it would be a gray screen not black, eventuelly something went wrong with your download.
Do you play on PC or MAC?

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes