VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
hey i need and want to ask when you are planning to release an update of the second game?
If I remember right ( and I probably don't) he is trying to get it down to a 2 month cycle for each. So the other game will get the next update in two months if he can get it done. That's a lot of hard work there I am sure.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For anyone wondering .. that is called Crank .. and Crank 2 ...
Wildly entertaining acid trips into mad action with twists and turns this game only dreams of.
Yet we get the ”while the protagonist rots away because we cannot have Crank in a ”supernatural” game.
I don't think the MC being in a coma and dealing with the play that is unfolding in his head all that far fetched. We all dream weird shit when we sleep so it is not a stretch that after being stabbed and poisoned that he is on a crazy trip with all the drugs in his system.
The plot device of women inviting a man to have their way with him is a very successful one.
Women being the instigator in romance and adventures for young adults lacking people skills is a very enamored plot device for novels and movies and series the world over - action often galvanizes the whole intrigue along, as adrenaline pumped tom boys femals will engage in trivial hook ups just to get their rocks off the same and even more than men - so this game with many girls having MC be the ”provider” while they keep to their sorrority enchantments and well guarded intimate life with the chosen guy they toy with .. is not far fetched at all. The matter that real life boy toys are called gigolo, sex workers, man whores does not invalidate the fact that guys can be the corn dog in a girls party in a very believable way. Neither the fact that party horn dogs cellebs renting/owning mansions explicitly for hooking up with the young girls that would show up to their pool parties are no joke, neither are they far fetched, they are a vivid reality of one man using his fortune/perceived fortune to attract tons of girls and have them hover and circle around him as a way of life.

Unlike the rest of the game (and most other VN's) which makes complete real life sense.......
Sex is cheap when girls use it to get ahead, especially when exposure and sense of entitlement come into play, or the fact that industries where wildly successful girls with eggregious lack of skill but looks to die for make 100ds of millions from starring in features where the much less paid other thouroughly trained people around them do the heavy lifting while making them look like the fragile divas they feint being all over the place.

To do that -- they have to play lame duck while various males work on them ... if they can make it only the one guy, the better.

I agree that the general plot of the VN is way too far-fetched, but as unreal as it might be, it's still "real", if you pass me the term (like many other).
Love this game and the many adventures of MC ... Crank when ???
have fun playing it.
Crank 2 when ??? You already have made fights and wild scenes before.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TroubledLegacy-0.0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finding relatable stories in a pallatable game with actual adults starring in it,
while others who are not following the latest cellebrity news still think changing men/women more often than socks is not a travelled path for many women and men in the spotlight since centuries ago,
while school teaches us of the Greek miths about phillandering gods and kings and queens and hystory tells us how versatile Cleopatra was in changing her bed fellows like seasonal wardrobes,
that is a pretty nifty skill to have and to let loose on this site every once in a while.

Canto Forte, you have the ability to write endless essays that means absolutely nothing lol
Fear not for the supposed far fetched themes in this game. Game of thrones and House of the Dragon sure had queens and kings using noble women like sex workers for their pleasures around their courts, with queens and princesses allowing various military men to adorn their female forms and achings holes whenever they felt the itch.
Go watch and get aquainted with the type of fantasy with loose morals from this day and age before returning to this game and enjoying it even more.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
CHOICE ! but it is about time to wrap this up instead of continuing it it is way past time i mean you can only bang all the women in the harem X amount of times , cum X amount of amount times in or on the ladies in harem, and knock up X amount of ladies in harem before it grows stale or stagnant i say it is time to move onto a new project or least consider it while also wrapping this up . again i really like this :love: :love: :love: VN and all but it is growing stale at this point i dunno maybe thats just me but thats my take on it and i do eventually do look forward to seeing more hopefully in the not so distant to mid distant future we can see its ending properly . CHEERS!

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I have to say great cliffhanger Blackthunder_vn. Damn you I hate you ( not really) Now I have to wait two months to find out who is knocked up!

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
this game has some problem in its coding, spikes ram usage to as much as it can while running animations, my 16gb was hogged by it making the whole pc slow

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes