VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
EDIT:

Have seen it sorry, changed yesterday an Variable it broke the game.

Fixed --- 0.0.15.2 is on the Way -- tested.

t4nk44 Thanks for reporting.

Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I can't believe I still have to ask this for every other game because people are attached to make it as cryptic as possible but :
what type of gameplay does this offer ?

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
That's still difficult to answer at the moment.

I would say: At the moment it is an kinetic novel (This is a must be because all the scenes and actions that happen at the beginning are inevitable for the main story)

Later the Player will have choices (a lot of). But I can't answer when this will be. My biggest Problem at the moment is, with every scene I render and type the story is growing massively. The Plan for day 3 was 5 scenes and day4 6 scenes, now I must split Day3 in Day3 and Day4.

I'll have several tags they will be added with the next version.

The best is, test it and make your own impression of the game and decide if it's something for you.

Blackthunder

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
It is Time.
The last steps are running.

0.0.16 will be online in the next 6 hours.
Progress.png

EDIT:
0.0.16 is online Downloadlinks are reported.

Stay tuned and have fun with it.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Sounds good I like you outright stating what will be and not be in the game... I am tired of starting a game only to have the dreaded 3 letter crap start with no warning.... I hope you do great and look forward to playing the game. Sorry about bringing it up but it seems every other dev is throwing that stuff in their games and surprising people with it. glad your being upfront.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Troubled Legacy [v0.0.16.0] [Blackthunder_vn] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.97 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 153 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.93 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 118 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Just curious: when this VN grows up to have choices? At v0.1? ;) I'm fine with kinetic novels if I know in advance that there is no choices aka it's not a game. Also, looks like this needs more tags: harem, vaginal sex, threesome/group sex, violence. Good job so far!

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Needs kinectic novel tag, read some comments saying it will get choices later? remove the tag when it gets choices then.
As of right now this is a kinectic novel and should have the tag.

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
monksims , Thedude715

Actually with this update we submitted a request for more tags:

3dcg, Male protagonist, Milf, Voyeurism, Harem, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Animated, Romance, kinetic-novel (but planning choices in the future, becoming a VN). Big tits, Big ass (but on the more realistic, less extreme side).

We also added a new overview and dev notes. Hopefully that will get added soon. If not maybe we'll bug again tomorrow.

It is intended to be a VN, but probably will stay fairly linear. You'll get to choose where to explore around the edges of the plot and intended fetishes.

Simon93333

Apr 25, 2021
lmao this time both are dead :KEK:
parents(especially dads) have a very high mortality rate in these games
Well, I'm in progress of writing a story right now, which probably will turn into game, where your parents are playing a very important role and I'll make sure that they will stay alive till the end and there is also no incest, just because I'm pissed at these dads and mothers for dying on their children. :D

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
All You want Player Choices ok, then I go in. But dont slap me if it is to much.

Stay tuned for 0.0.17 you will have your player choices. Challenge accepted.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes