VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes
Jan 24, 2020
greentonythetiger , Thank's, yes I know i can improve, I startet with DAZ and Renpy 3 month ago.

I am proud of myself how far I've come so far. Yes, my english needs a lot improvement but that will still be.
0.0.15 is a big step in the right way, a lot of improvement, fresh translated english, slower Story.

The story is confusing at first but from the appointment with Alexandra everything will be clearer.

Don't worry I won't be discouraged.

Greetings Blackthunder_vn
I will help you where i can and hope you are successful.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
I'm confused. The description says "small inheritance". That small inheritance is enough to purchase a mobile home on top of financing higher education for multiple people?

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
lolololol69 i'm on it, 40 more renders (150 +renders are done) then im done with the more rendering, translation in english is new (in 0.0.15). Just for this update but it has no new content.
I think at the end of next week 0.0.15 is ready.

Greetings

Reactions: Jsd16

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Hey Guy's.

Just a few more days and 0.0.15 will be ready.
We had a problem with the first translator, he's gone missing. (haven't heard from him over 4 weeks)
But we have another one. He translated the rest new and looked over the part from the other guy.
Today and tomorrow the last steps to 0.0.15 will be done (proofreading and sync of the german version).

Stay tuned.
Blackthunder

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Troubled Legacy [v0.0.15] [Blackthunder_vn] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1022 MB
Original Mac Size: 984 MB

Compressed Win Size: 83.6 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 66.5 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 73.7 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lalapopoland

Dec 19, 2020
Always have to laugh at these fighting scenes. Developers depicting their power fantasies through their games, lol.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I hope this game wont be another blueball slow burn game, especially with Edith. I dont like when main Milf love interests are getting teased for many updates and only main young ones will be get fucked first. That "stereotype" used so routine in many games.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes