VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.29] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Developer Notes:
NTR: Not planning NTR, but our MC is not the only male in this universe having sex.
References to others having sex will occur; you will NOT be forced to watch, but may occasionally have the option to.
Once recruited to the MC's side, no Love Interests will be with other men. (No offense intended to NTR lovers, just not going there.)
So basically the LI's are going to get fucked before the MC and because they are technically not LIs at that point is not ntr? Did i understand correctly? Can somebody confirm this to me please.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
So is it no longer kinetic since i noticed the tag was removed? Is it a real choice like it changes things and effects the outcome or a kinetic choice where all your doing is the same intended thing with extra steps.

Apr 2, 2023
So is it no longer kinetic since i noticed the tag was removed? Is it a real choice like it changes things and effects the outcome or a kinetic choice where all your doing is the same intended thing with extra steps.
"Plans: Right now is something of a Kinetic Novel, but planning more with limited choices and branching.
Main plot will probably not branch too much but side stories may allow you to get into more optional bits and avoidable fetishes."
This should help. Always check the developers notes. Blackthunder is pretty good about keeping everyone updated.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
"Plans: Right now is something of a Kinetic Novel, but planning more with limited choices and branching.
Main plot will probably not branch too much but side stories may allow you to get into more optional bits and avoidable fetishes."
This should help. Always check the developers notes. Blackthunder is pretty good about keeping everyone updated.
so it is only optional stuff and fetishes? "Main plot will probably not branch too much" makes it feel it will be still very kinetic or am i taking it wrong?

Apr 2, 2023
so it is only optional stuff and fetishes? "Main plot will probably not branch too much" makes it feel it will be still very kinetic or am i taking it wrong?
Depends on the eye of the beholder I would assume? Kinetic is straight up here is my story; read it. It seems like TL is going to be a hybrid. While the main plot is most likely not going to be affected it will have kinetic elements but the story itself won't be a true kinetic novel due to having actions/options/choices that we as readers are going to have moving forward to pick and choose what fetishes we want to see now once the MC announces to the world he is back from near death and a Black.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i get this error after launching the new update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have got the same error
What do you mean launching "new update"?

Are you using the "update only" that is posted or using the full version from the OP?

I tested my compressed version before I posted it and loaded fine, tab skipped around the game and played fine.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
That's a wierd error since day8 was released a long time ago there changed nothing on day 8 with this update.

Did everyone who got that error loaded MY version of the game or the compressed or just update version?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That's a wierd error since day8 was released a long time ago there changed nothing on day 8 with this update.

Did everyone who got that error loaded MY version of the game or the compressed or just update version?
It doesn't happen with the compressed version. Like I said above I tested it before I uploaded it, loaded in game, tab skipped around for a few minutes...

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TroubledLegacy-0.0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Yes, every woman who's not a virgin is considered sloppy seconds.....

What the fuck is wrong with people......
I don't live in the Middle East but I can understand the reasons why non-virgin girls are frowned upon (putting it mildly) and will find it difficult getting into someone's harem over there.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
SonsOfLiberty was just asking to put my finger on the error.

The script looks fine and also the lint check is running without any error (yeah there are errors but at the splashscreen which doesn't matter since they are only for the translations spanish and italian which aren't existend anymore.)

We also had testings running like loading old saves and a whole fresh start.
That error hmmm?

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes