2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Made a small fan edit with some content available here.I appologize in advance for the shitty editing, half way through the project i lost:cautious: interest. Special thanks to @Terminatorgames for the fan content.

What a wonderful tribute you did!
Your video editing skills are impressive!
Can i ask you what program you use to edit the videos since I only use the program that comes with windows 10 and it's completely basic!
Lately I've been using Clipchamp as a complement, but none of them have a professional level!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017
What a wonderful tribute you did!
Your video editing skills are impressive!
Can i ask you what program you use to edit the videos since I only use the program that comes with windows 10 and it's completely basic!
Lately I've been using Clipchamp as a complement, but none of them have a professional level!
Thank you for the compliment.I use Movavi video editor. Its fairly simple to use and easy to learn.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hopefully Cloudlet comes back someday provided he is still alive and not drafted:(.
If it's a sad end, I sincerely hope Putin dies patheticly with a dog dick up his ass.

pavan23559

Sep 16, 2021
Guys can anyone do a render of Jessica and Danny kissing... There may have been many renders of other stuff.. But this simple thing is both romantic and sexy.. First a little peck on lips.. And them eating eacha others lips out.. Especially Danny eating jessica's

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
I know that maybe, you must have answered this several times, but I would like to know what happened to the dev, sorry for the question

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
Clodlet blew all questions regarding his circumstances, the project and any plans for the future. He claims he is in Russia, but his IP is registered in Bulgaria. Even on the True Bond Discord everyone feels he has completely abandoned the project and is now quietly enjoying the money.
what the fuck, an excellent game, and maybe in the wrong hands, this is super sad