2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Clodlet blew all questions regarding his circumstances, the project and any plans for the future. He claims he is in Russia, but his IP is registered in Bulgaria. Even on the True Bond Discord everyone feels he has completely abandoned the project and is now quietly enjoying the money.
BigIrishLug
he will come in a year or two with another game and say True Bond has been suspended like his first game and we will rave about his new game
:) :)

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
what the fuck, an excellent game, and maybe in the wrong hands, this is super sad
It may be sad in the short term, but has also spiced up my own personal creative juices in the interim. First I believe the story line was initially flawed; Jessica should of been a long lost Aunt and just recently notified of her Nephew's poor condition, which also leads to her to try to rectify Danny's living and mental conditions in an expedient manner as possible. Secondly I believe there should be more antagonist situations instead of just Jessica's mental fortitude and Danny's physical stunted growth. To this end I have pounded out a story line, with temptation at every corner, not just for Danny and Jessica but also with other characters being introduced into a natural way. Also I have been working diligently to improve my own skills, to create the 3D Renders to my own satisfaction but also to improve my language and programming skill to recreate a gaming experience worth playing instead of just a visual novel. Cloudlet gave me that inspiration, misguided in certain ways, but the passion to at least see a finished product for my own peace of mind.

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
It may be sad in the short term, but has also spiced up my own personal creative juices in the interim. First I believe the story line was initially flawed; Jessica should of been a long lost Aunt and just recently notified of her Nephew's poor condition, which also leads to her to try to rectify Danny's living and mental conditions in an expedient manner as possible. Secondly I believe there should be more antagonist situations instead of just Jessica's mental fortitude and Danny's physical stunted growth. To this end I have pounded out a story line, with temptation at every corner, not just for Danny and Jessica but also with other characters being introduced into a natural way. Also I have been working diligently to improve my own skills, to create the 3D Renders to my own satisfaction but also to improve my language and programming skill to recreate a gaming experience worth playing instead of just a visual novel. Cloudlet gave me that inspiration, misguided in certain ways, but the passion to at least see a finished product for my own peace of mind.
so are you producing a new game based on this one?

Reactions: Kobudo27

rockkstar

Feb 28, 2020
Provided a few ideas in the discord server earlier and mentioning few of them in here again. Would be delighted if it could be used in visual form.

the trio drive out for a picnic and return at night where danny keeping his head on jessicas lap pretending to be asleep stick his hands between her legs under the blanket jessica put over on him feeling her up and davids concentrating in driving at night and it is dark behind him and with the blanket he couldnot see what he is upto.

When david is absent for a few days Jessica pleasures herself in front of dannys door and is shocked and takes a few seconds to recover when danny opens the door and sees her. Danny goes to get water along with Jessica who is sweating with her juices oozing and sees the liquid trickling down her legs when he follows Jessica upstairs and before going into his room he hugs her where his hands caress her spots causing her to erupt causing her to wake up from her dream where she discovers that she has soiled the bed.

On the first day of school Jessica calls danny during break to find danny not eager about attending the school and jessica sends a selfie to motivate him to attend his classes and at home she tells danny that he will get rewards from Jessica for attending school and others like Monthly reward – selfie pic Study Progress reward - choose a dress for either danny or Jessica place to visit movies beach restaurant games camping carnival Achivement in studies or sports – anything danny asks for.

danny meets the next door neighbor kid who is a bit naughty himself and who had tried to cop a feel of jessica before which jessica considers as innocence and danny picks a few traits and tricks from him from where he becomes a little courageous and plans to initiate things by himself

David is boozed up to the max and Jessica a little bit under the influence is talking over the phone in front of him where danny thinking david dozed of comes up behind Jessica and feels her up making it uneasy for Jessica who still continues her conversation not wanting to make david see whats happening. David unable to move is only able to see as if his eyes are closed. Danny turns it up a notch by undoing her top and plays with her bosoms. The freaked out Jessica pulls him aside separately far from david and reprimands him and leaves to take a bath. Danny sits in the opposite of david where david suddenly shakes up and sees danny sitting before him without Jessica. David tries to work his memory and the last thing he remembered was danny undoing Jessica top but is confused now seeing danny in front of him and thinks that it was the effects of the booze and continues drinking it and dozes off again.
As the glass in his hands is about to fall off danny gets hold of it. Meanwhile Jessica who is on her way from the bath sees danny in front of david with the glass of booze and runs down towards danny thinking that he is drinking the booze not realizing that she is just wearing a towel. She snatches the glass from dannys hands and turns around to see david state not realizing that her towel fell off. David uses the opportunity and pushes Jessica closer to david and continues to feel her up all over preventing Jessica to make any movements and sound so that david does not wake up. Jessica is holding her breath as her face is near to david and with danny not budging an inch she couldn’t make a move. While Jessica is getting horny by danny hands she sees davids eyes a little bit slightly open causing Jessica to freeze. Danny seeing david take it up notch, feels Jessica between her legs. David eyes were indeed slightly open and was seeing Jessica naked before him felt up by danny with the juices running down he legs and thinks that he is dreaming again and dozes off once again.
Seeing david dozed off danny runs off with the towel towards outside the house, Jessica who gets hold of herself runs towards the open front door to find danny but danny suprises her from behind again and pushes her outside the house and locks the door making Jessica be outside the house wearing nothing and she cant shout to invite any attention towards herself and pleads danny to let her in but danny makes demands which she must comply.

hentai1488

Oct 8, 2017
Provided a few ideas in the discord server earlier and mentioning few of them in here again. Would be delighted if it could be used in visual form.

the trio drive out for a picnic and return at night where danny keeping his head on jessicas lap pretending to be asleep stick his hands between her legs under the blanket jessica put over on him feeling her up and davids concentrating in driving at night and it is dark behind him and with the blanket he couldnot see what he is upto.

When david is absent for a few days Jessica pleasures herself in front of dannys door and is shocked and takes a few seconds to recover when danny opens the door and sees her. Danny goes to get water along with Jessica who is sweating with her juices oozing and sees the liquid trickling down her legs when he follows Jessica upstairs and before going into his room he hugs her where his hands caress her spots causing her to erupt causing her to wake up from her dream where she discovers that she has soiled the bed.

On the first day of school Jessica calls danny during break to find danny not eager about attending the school and jessica sends a selfie to motivate him to attend his classes and at home she tells danny that he will get rewards from Jessica for attending school and others like Monthly reward – selfie pic Study Progress reward - choose a dress for either danny or Jessica place to visit movies beach restaurant games camping carnival Achivement in studies or sports – anything danny asks for.

danny meets the next door neighbor kid who is a bit naughty himself and who had tried to cop a feel of jessica before which jessica considers as innocence and danny picks a few traits and tricks from him from where he becomes a little courageous and plans to initiate things by himself

David is boozed up to the max and Jessica a little bit under the influence is talking over the phone in front of him where danny thinking david dozed of comes up behind Jessica and feels her up making it uneasy for Jessica who still continues her conversation not wanting to make david see whats happening. David unable to move is only able to see as if his eyes are closed. Danny turns it up a notch by undoing her top and plays with her bosoms. The freaked out Jessica pulls him aside separately far from david and reprimands him and leaves to take a bath. Danny sits in the opposite of david where david suddenly shakes up and sees danny sitting before him without Jessica. David tries to work his memory and the last thing he remembered was danny undoing Jessica top but is confused now seeing danny in front of him and thinks that it was the effects of the booze and continues drinking it and dozes off again.
As the glass in his hands is about to fall off danny gets hold of it. Meanwhile Jessica who is on her way from the bath sees danny in front of david with the glass of booze and runs down towards danny thinking that he is drinking the booze not realizing that she is just wearing a towel. She snatches the glass from dannys hands and turns around to see david state not realizing that her towel fell off. David uses the opportunity and pushes Jessica closer to david and continues to feel her up all over preventing Jessica to make any movements and sound so that david does not wake up. Jessica is holding her breath as her face is near to david and with danny not budging an inch she couldn’t make a move. While Jessica is getting horny by danny hands she sees davids eyes a little bit slightly open causing Jessica to freeze. Danny seeing david take it up notch, feels Jessica between her legs. David eyes were indeed slightly open and was seeing Jessica naked before him felt up by danny with the juices running down he legs and thinks that he is dreaming again and dozes off once again.
Seeing david dozed off danny runs off with the towel towards outside the house, Jessica who gets hold of herself runs towards the open front door to find danny but danny suprises her from behind again and pushes her outside the house and locks the door making Jessica be outside the house wearing nothing and she cant shout to invite any attention towards herself and pleads danny to let her in but danny makes demands which she must comply.

Nice collection of scenes with good potential

Jun 15, 2017
Guys excuse the question but wanted to know how can I get the same quality of true bond renderings? What settings should I use of nvidia iray?

Reactions: Kobudo27

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Jessica was happy to finally have fulfilled that need to give love to a child!
So much happiness couldn't fit inside her, so she had to share it with the world!
She decided that this Saturday afternoon, the family would go for a walk in the park!
With her husband on her right and her son on her left, she was prouder than ever before!
The world was perfect at that moment and she was still aware that she would give everything she could to that boy so that he would feel truly loved!
Her husband didn't share Jessica's enthusiasm, but for him, if his wife was happy, he would be happy too!
And he continued, clinging to his wife, completely ignoring the fact that sometimes the little boy sought a closer relationship with his new mother! Sometimes he scraped harder on her hips, as if he was careless because of the flaws in the pavement, but nothing exceptional! Just a little rubbing, after all, all parents do it with their children as a sign of affection, that's what Jessica thought!
TB-WALK A01.jpg
David was in charge of buying the paint that would be used to paint Danny's new room so he asked the boy what was his favorite color for this task!
The boy replied that he wanted a light tone for the walls of his room, perhaps a tone towards pink, as this was the color of his favorite soccer team's shirts!
David let out a few laughs, before turning to the boy and stating that a pink tone would be a sign of Danny being a sissy, as a man would like more dark tones, such as blue!
The little one, offended, replied with irony, saying that it wasn't the colors of his room that decided if he was a sissy or not, but what he does inside that room!
Upon hearing this statement from the boy, Jessica felt a little uncomfortable with the conversation and decided to intervene in favor of the boy to appease the situation!
Of course not, she said! A person has to feel good in their private space and the preferred color has nothing to do with a person's virility!
But David continued to mock the boy, calling him a pink snowflake!
I'm no sissy Mr. David, ask Jessica about it!
At this moment, Jessica felt her skirt being lifted in the rear, almost to the height of her hips and then, she felt a grope in her ass cheeks!
TB-WALK A02.jpg TB-WALK A03.jpg
Jessica completely blocked her body, becoming immobile, at the same time she let out a small cry of disbelief!
AAAAAHHHH!
Her husband continued to mock the boy, completely unaware that at that moment, his wife's perfect buttocks were being abused, completely at the mercy of a boy's hands!
For an instant, Jessica felt terror! Not because of the boy's groping, something that had already become a habit in the intimacy between the two, but because of the fact that her husband was right there, beside her, and that all he had to do was turn his face a little more, just to found what was happening right in front of his eyes!
TB-WALK A04.jpg
This terrifying situation was only saved by the appearance of his longtime friend, Melinda, which made the boy calm his advances!
TB-WALK A05.jpg
Melinda was a mature woman with a beauty like no other!
Her beautiful face completed a totally sensual body with generous forms, worthy of a Goddess! This body that was once desired by David, as he declared himself to her many years ago, when he still didn't know Jessica!
David did not meet Melinda's requirements, not even close to them and it was through her that David met her best friend, Jessica, with whom he fell in love immediately!
This bombastic woman, who left so many men without a trace, settled in the arms of a man twelve years older than her, with whom she started a family and would later have two daughters!
Her husband, William, at that time, was an attractive man who exuded signs of maturity and great status within the community! He was a persuasive and exotic man, with signs of being powerful and respected within the community and at the same time caring and passionate! Nothing like she had seen before, which caused her to succumb to his charms!
William provided her with a quiet life on the farm, full of all the luxuries and at the same time surrounded by the simple things in life!
She could dedicate all her time to her family and home without having to worry about money! Whatever she needed or wanted, her husband provided!
Of William's occupation, she only knew that it had to do with important buying and selling business, and there was no need to know more!
She has the life she feels happy with!
The only thing that saddens her is the fact that she never had a male child! And now it will be unthinkable to have more children, because her husband is no longer a young man and she herself is already at a dangerous age to have children again!
And so, she took advantage of some of her time to travel to the city, where she would go to the vet with her little dog Milady and later she would buy some essential goods for her cooking tasks!

Last edited:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Wait..!? You made this?? :oops:
Yes, I did that by copying the initial presentation scenario from the original game!
It was a hell of a job getting the park built the way Cloudlet built it, because even in the park he made countless modifications!
But at the same time my work was greatly simplified by the precious help of BigIrishLug which has an authentic organized encyclopedia of assets used in the game!
Unfortunately I couldn't find Jessica's shirt so I had to improvise!

passtime

Apr 5, 2022
Oct 28, 2017
Yes, I did that by copying the initial presentation scenario from the original game!
It was a hell of a job getting the park built the way Cloudlet built it, because even in the park he made countless modifications!
But at the same time my work was greatly simplified by the precious help of BigIrishLug which has an authentic organized encyclopedia of assets used in the game!
Unfortunately I couldn't find Jessica's shirt so I had to improvise!
That's quite impressive man. I literally thought it was Cloudlet work. You did a very good job mate (y).
You do know you have skills to take the game up again right!? Just needs good writer to understand the story and make a follow up of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminatorgames