3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
View attachment 2286899
one more time test (why do i have a white line on dany's arms)
Because you are using a skin That doesn't belong to teen Jamie?
Or because you've been Messing in the surfaces tab
Or you've tried some of That wet and tanned skins
Or you injected some textures to dicktator but you had g8m selected instead!
Ir really seems you've tried to load the cum on the scene but you had g8m selected because the línes seems cum...

Last edited:
Reactions: sqanze001

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
What if I start a new game with the same characters/morphs but different name/storyline/environment, should I be facing any copyright strike on patreon ?
I dont think so, especially if the creator is not from US, I dont think anybody gives a rats ass unless it a major cash flow generating game like Summer time saga

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
What if I start a new game with the same characters/morphs but different name/storyline/environment, should I be facing any copyright strike on patreon ?
Read up on copyright laws. A lot of people does not know how copyrights work - including me.
From what I understand even if you decide to use the same copy of the game Cloudlet wont be able to do shit about it.
1) The game is not registered for copyright protection.
2) As long as you pay for the models on Daz then it doesnt really matter if yours look the same as his - you should worry more about using unlicensed Daz models if you are expecting monetary gains from your game.
3) If he decides to sue then he is going to be in a world of pain since no court is going to believe that the MC is just an adult stuck in a minor's body.

Correct me if Im wrong.

Edit: Oh I just realized you were asking about Patreon. That I'm not sure - but you probably will get striked down if Cloudlet decides to whine about it. Read their Terms and Conditions. But as long as its not the exact copy of the game you should be fine.

Last edited:

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
( )
I was thinking more about the settings you have for her lips than the shape.
I cant seem to get mine to look right. If you could share the duf file for Jessica it will be much appreciated.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
This set of pictures is a bit of a beginning, middle and end.
(Rough outline)
The beginning:

David is dragging the family to a company party. In these environments, he loves to show off his trophy wife and are some of the few occasions he encourages Jessica to dress provocatively.

Unfortunately, Danny is emotional after being bullied for attempting to ask a love interest out on a date. An argument ensues.

View attachment 2290789

The middle:

Pretty much a pissing contest between the guys with Jessica in the middle. David gives the low-blow by commenting that Danny lucky to be adopted and he needs to man up if he wants to ever get a girlfriend. The recent tickling and flirting between Jessica and Danny gives him the confidence to claim Jessica as his girlfriend and grab her ass.

A challenge is made: The company dinner vs Danny taking Jessica on a date of his choice. There is a small carnival in town and that will be the battleground: an arcade. If Danny wins, he can take Jessica on a date. If David wins, no fusses about going to the company party.

They battle on a fighting game that they both are familiar with but Danny is a local champion. However, Jessica's attire continues to distract him and he drops a few rounds. He rallies back to win! Eat it old man! Date is now on... or is it?

David doesn't concede and says they have to attend or the mortgage can't be paid. They defiantly tag along. However, Jessica is set to make him regret it by having a little too much to drink.
View attachment 2290790

The end. Jessica is very buzzed and decides to go against David's commands and allow Danny to take her out on a date. The venue is the carnival across the way from the company party. David will not allow her to go out alone so he tags along. He is there to witness Jessica flirt with Danny and that puts him in a boiling rage. But there is little he can do since he did lose the match and now he has to sit and take it for dragging them to the party. How far will Jessica go or allow Danny to go with her?

View attachment 2290791
Damn, that's good. Glad you stuck with your versions of the father and the MC/adopted son, I like them more than the True Bond ones