2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
Happy Thursday gents. Working on an outline for my version of True Bond but decided to take a break and take a stab at a quick animation. Nothing too serious or refined. Just wanted to give you guys a look. Here's Jessica cleaning the kitchen while our MC has a perfect view.

I still have a lot to learn. This was done in Daz and I'm still a real novice when it comes to using d-force and all that Daz offers.

It may be a while before I have something worth playing. I will keep at it and try to give updates as they come.

View attachment 2305476
boner-erect.gif

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I have been working on a version I would say was inspired by the original for months. I have about 400 renders where I start with a bit of a back story for the MC and Jessica. My version would include a teen version of Jessica that would influence her decisions later in the story.

I never planned for any of it to reach the public eye but was inspired by this thread. Unfortunately, since I am considering public release, I am now in the process of redoing some scenes. And since Mr. Black and Terminator are doing theirs, I will take the time to learn Blender. Which will delay my version even further. Hopefully I can release a few teasers along the way.
Good Evening Darth_Alvin!
I never planned to do any version of "True Bond" and I don't even plan to! All I ever made was Fan Art and completely free!
There was a time when I offered my help to the CLOUDLET itself to make him progress faster with the game but he wasn't interested!
All I ever wanted was to learn from him!
At one point i even wanted to do a joke together with the members of this thread, but just a fan art joke! Just it!
Mr. Black is working on his project and he does it very well!
I will certainly follow his work!
You will be free to work on yours too!
As for me, I apologize for the delay in relation to the video but I decided to do some final renders and add some sound to the animation!
No promises, tomorrow must be Done!
Good evening to all!

Last edited:

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Good Evening Darth_Alvin!
I never planned to do any version of "True Bond" and I don't even plan to! All I ever made was Fan Art and completely free!
There was a time when I offered my help to the CLOUDLET itself to make him progress faster with the game but he wasn't interested!
All I ever wanted was to learn from him!
At one point i even wanted to do a joke together with the members of this thread, but just a fan art joke! Just it!
Mr. Black is working on his project and he does it very well!
I will certainly follow his work!
You will be free to work on yours too!
As for me, I apologize for the delay in relation to the video but I decided to do some final renders and add some sound to the animation!
No promises, tomorrow must be Done!
Good evening to all!
Quite disappointing I thought you're making your own version also, but still looking forward to your vid tomorrow!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hello guys!
Adding the sound was a lengthy process and in the end it didn't look very good!
Well, it's not perfect but...
It's a cross between "TRUE BOND" and "Foot of the Mountains" and where Danny takes the lead role instead of Jessica!
Good evening to all!
Stay safe!
TB-WALK A029.jpg TB-WALK I01303.jpg TB-WALK X00298.jpg TB-WALK ZZ LOW E0653.jpg Walk Final B00420.jpg

Last edited:

Rakonciti

Mar 12, 2018
Hello guys!
It's a cross between "TRUE BOND" and "Foot of the Mountains" and where Danny takes the lead role instead of Jessica!
Good evening to all!
Stay safe!
It turned out cool for you, continue in the same spirit.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hello guys!
Good evening to all!
Stay safe!
that was awesome man, dont know how melinda slept through anal, must have been powerful sleeping pills, love how he covered her in jizz, thought that dog was gonna try something, glad he didnt, cant wait for the next scene and with "gangsters paradise" playing, HAha

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys!
Good evening to all!
Stay safe!
Like the animation but I was expecting Jessica and Danny, not Melinda

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
It turned out cool for you, continue in the same spirit.
that was awesome man, dont know how melinda slept through anal, must have been powerful sleeping pills, love how he covered her in jizz, thought that dog was gonna try something, glad he didnt, cant wait for the next scene and with "gangsters paradise" playing, HAha
Like the animation but I was expecting Jessica and Danny, not Melinda
I'm glad you liked it!
I'm not very satisfied with the end result! Especially with the sound!
Anyway, every video I make I try to learn some new things and in this one I learned a lot!
Friend DIRTY Filthy Animal, Melinda has been drugged with 3 sleeping pills! Not even a tornado would wake her up, hihi!
Poor Chihuahua, I wouldn't be able to involve that fragile creature in any lewd activity, but since you mention that, here's a sample of a video I was making before this one and I intend to finish it next!

Christopher thompson, it would not be fair to Mr Black if I continued to involve Jessica in lewd acts, as it would diminish interest in the work he is now doing!
You'll have to support him on his Patreon and wait for the story to develop!

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
I'm glad you liked it!
Anyway, every video I make I try to learn some new things and in this one I learned a lot!
Friend DIRTY Filthy Animal, Melinda has been drugged with 3 sleeping pills! Not even a tornado would wake her up, hihi!
Poor Chihuahua, I wouldn't be able to involve that fragile creature in any lewd activity, but since you mention that, here's a sample of a video I was making before this one and I intend to finish it next!

Christopher thompson, it would not be fair to Mr Black if I continued to involve Jessica in lewd acts, as it would diminish interest in the work he is now doing!
What's Mr Black's patron? Please share, I didn't know there's one, the coffee site never accepted my payment...

Tony4613

Dec 17, 2022
Hello guys!
Good evening to all!
Stay safe!
View attachment 2326522 View attachment 2326517 View attachment 2326527 View attachment 2326529 View attachment 2326540
Is there any chance you’re able to share the video using a URL link we can open in our online browser? I have trouble opening stuff on mega on my mobile device and my MacBook.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Is there any chance you’re able to share the video using a URL link we can open in our online browser? I have trouble opening stuff on mega on my mobile device and my MacBook.
I would like to help you but honestly I don't know how!
I just have a mega account and I don't know how to make a URL link!
Normally I don't upload to websites or youtube!
Maybe I can create a Torrent, I don't know if it would help you?
Even so it would be the first time I tried to do it!

Soyalberto91

Aug 1, 2021
I'm glad you liked it!

Yes...Thats comfirm about the theory. "Mr. Black" is really Coudlet.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I'm glad you liked it!

Can you please give the link to Mr Black's Patreon Page?!?

Reactions: Kobudo27