2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
This set of pictures is a bit of a beginning, middle and end.
(Rough outline)
The beginning:

David is dragging the family to a company party. In these environments, he loves to show off his trophy wife and are some of the few occasions he encourages Jessica to dress provocatively.

Unfortunately, Danny is emotional after being bullied for attempting to ask a love interest out on a date. An argument ensues.

View attachment 2290789

The middle:

Pretty much a pissing contest between the guys with Jessica in the middle. David gives the low-blow by commenting that Danny lucky to be adopted and he needs to man up if he wants to ever get a girlfriend. The recent tickling and flirting between Jessica and Danny gives him the confidence to claim Jessica as his girlfriend and grab her ass.

A challenge is made: The company dinner vs Danny taking Jessica on a date of his choice. There is a small carnival in town and that will be the battleground: an arcade. If Danny wins, he can take Jessica on a date. If David wins, no fusses about going to the company party.

They battle on a fighting game that they both are familiar with but Danny is a local champion. However, Jessica's attire continues to distract him and he drops a few rounds. He rallies back to win! Eat it old man! Date is now on... or is it?

David doesn't concede and says they have to attend or the mortgage can't be paid. They defiantly tag along. However, Jessica is set to make him regret it by having a little too much to drink.
View attachment 2290790

The end. Jessica is very buzzed and decides to go against David's commands and allow Danny to take her out on a date. The venue is the carnival across the way from the company party. David will not allow her to go out alone so he tags along. He is there to witness Jessica flirt with Danny and that puts him in a boiling rage. But there is little he can do since he did lose the match and now he has to sit and take it for dragging them to the party. How far will Jessica go or allow Danny to go with her?

View attachment 2290791
Hi Dark Alvin,

Just wanted to know when you will be releasing it.

macacodocrime

May 16, 2020
Hello sir. Well I have some good and bad news. The good news is I am still continuing, writing, practicing and rendering. I took a stab at Blender but it is just too over my head for me to learn any time soon, so I have decided to put that on the back burner.

The bad news(or good news, depending on how you take it), is I have decided to take my venture a different route and not try to replicate the True Bond assets. Since I couldn't get Jessica quite right, I got frustrated and decided to make a new main LI.

My goal is to have a similar template: 18-year old adopted son, milf, slow burn, etc...Also include my take on some of the fan favorite scenes: movie night, bowling scene, tickling, etc... We will see how it goes. I am not sure if I should continue to post here or make a new thread. Let me know you guys' thoughts.

Here are few teaser images of the new LI, Gracie, at court waiting to adopt Danny:

View attachment 2354430 View attachment 2354432 View attachment 2354433

I look forward to seeing it!

It would be nice if you created a new thread.

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hello sir. Well I have some good and bad news. The good news is I am still continuing, writing, practicing and rendering. I took a stab at Blender but it is just too over my head for me to learn any time soon, so I have decided to put that on the back burner.

The bad news(or good news, depending on how you take it), is I have decided to take my venture a different route and not try to replicate the True Bond assets. Since I couldn't get Jessica quite right, I got frustrated and decided to make a new main LI.

My goal is to have a similar template: 18-year old adopted son, milf, slow burn, etc...Also include my take on some of the fan favorite scenes: movie night, bowling scene, tickling, etc... We will see how it goes. I am not sure if I should continue to post here or make a new thread. Let me know you guys' thoughts.

Here are few teaser images of the new LI, Gracie, at court waiting to adopt Danny:

View attachment 2354430 View attachment 2354432 View attachment 2354433
Hi,

It is sad to hear that you will be dropping the idea of your version of true bond coz the images which you had shared where very good, but i am happy for your new venture the images looks good, if u create a new thread do share the link here.

Regarding scenes would like if u can also include a camping scene in your new game

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Happy Friday gents!

Here is another attempt at a True Bond mock cover. So far the tentative names for the game are Mrs. Parker or Amazing Gracie. I'm open to other suggestions as well.

View attachment 2362613 I have a long way to go before I make a thread for the game as I am very early in the process. So I may not show much for a while as I want to be further along so I can update more frequently.

Enjoy and thanks again to everyone for the art and encouragement.
Just my thoughts though, the woman doesn't look like a milf to me. Rather like an elder sister.

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
TGIF! It's been a while but I wanted to share a few test shots I worked on. A few of these were a pain in the ass so they have some collision problems and other issues but I liked the look so I decided to still share.

First scenario:

I took the advice of someone here and decided to change Gracie and make her a bit more "thick" and "milfy". Hope I succeeded. Again, it's not my style to make them with cartoonish proportions.

This scene involves Danny getting a glimpse of Gracie's fine ass as she frantically irons clothes for David. "Darth" Danny would spill the detergent on purpose, while "Devine" Danny would spill it on accident.

View attachment 2434537 View attachment 2434538 View attachment 2434539
Interesting(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darth_Alvin

Soyalberto91

Aug 1, 2021
I only did the one render, but I have the scene saved still so I could make more. That one's been sitting on my PC since October 2021 honestly, just never felt confident enough to post my stuff, haha.
Come on dude!! Share us more about your Art please! That is what it means, share your talent!

Soyalberto91

Aug 1, 2021
TGIF! It's been a while but I wanted to share a few test shots I worked on. A few of these were a pain in the ass so they have some collision problems and other issues but I liked the look so I decided to still share.

First scenario:

I took the advice of someone here and decided to change Gracie and make her a bit more "thick" and "milfy". Hope I succeeded. Again, it's not my style to make them with cartoonish proportions.

This scene involves Danny getting a glimpse of Gracie's fine ass as she frantically irons clothes for David. "Darth" Danny would spill the detergent on purpose, while "Devine" Danny would spill it on accident.

View attachment 2434537 View attachment 2434538 View attachment 2434539
This scenario is interesting. Share us more bro, please!