2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Yes...Thats comfirm about the theory. "Mr. Black" is really Coudlet.
Haha ... nope, I mean thanks I guess :D. also for Terminatorgames , I think you can continue if you are going for it. My recommendation would be a series of slow burn , plus accidental, some cheating stuffs ;P. I also want to see other spinoffs of Truebond man.
also Terminatorgames That animation was really good.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Good afternoon "BOND" people!
If Mr Black is CLOUDLET or not I don't know and at this stage, I don't even care anymore!
What matters is that he got his hands on the work and is doing his job and although there are many who used CLOUDLET's work to create very similar games, the truth is that Mr Black is the only one who is following the main story and is doing a great job!
When I mention his PATREON page I am speaking in a global way and not in the real sense!
Whether it's Patreon, Subscribstar, Paypal, buy me a coffee, or whatever, you should consider supporting him if you like the work he's doing!
Personally I liked it!
He is present here and also in his spinoff development thread so these questions should be asked personally to him!
As for me, my ambition is to learn animation seriously or maybe create my own game in the near future!
As my next step, I have to work with certain animations imported from other software and I have some ideas for a possible scene with Jessica and Daniel that would fit in the development of the Mr Black Spinoff!
So I ask you, Mr Black!
Are you interested in creating a sub-scene for your SPINOFF in collaboration with me, where you would frame a series of animations created by me, (nothing sexual, just teasing) and that would serve to enrich a future update of your spinoff?
Completely free and with no commitments?
Just because the animations, I'll do them anyway but that way they would have a more useful purpose!
If you feel that you are interested in doing so, we can talk privately!

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Are you interested in creating a sub-scene for your SPINOFF in collaboration with me, where you would frame a series of animations created by me, (nothing sexual, just teasing) and that would serve to enrich a future update of your spinoff?
Completely free and with no commitments?
Bring it on man ... I can arrange scenes .. no issues. If you want I can add in "Extra" menu, or do you want completely different project?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Bring it on man ... I can arrange scenes .. no issues. If you want I can add in "Extra" menu, or do you want completely different project?
OK! I don't see the need for extra menus or another version, but I think it will look good as a follow-up to your work!
As I said, it will just be a way to add more content to your Spinoff and nothing more!
We'll be able to talk more about that during the next weekend since I have one more night of work ahead of me (at my job) and I have to rest for what's to come tonight!
In the meantime I will download your new version...
Stay safe!

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
OK! I don't see the need for extra menus or another version, but I think it will look good as a follow-up to your work!
As I said, it will just be a way to add more content to your Spinoff and nothing more!
We'll be able to talk more about that during the next weekend since I have one more night of work ahead of me (at my job) and I have to rest for what's to come tonight!
In the meantime I will download your new version...
Stay safe!
Take your time, (y) and let me know. It will be a great addition to the project.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Hi B4Black69, there are some problems in the game. In the scene in the garden, before Danny shoots water on Jessica, the game freeze without possibility of continue. It's an scene from the previous update, so... I don't know.
Could you try restart the game. Something bug I guess. Let me know.

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
Hey all, version 0.05
Windows:
Android:
WEB:

Here Dev thread
Wow, great update! Can't wait for the next update! Just one suggestion, maybe you could make her chest bigger more like in the original? Here are some example pics

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Wow, great update! Can't wait for the next update! Just one suggestion, maybe you could make her chest bigger more like in the original? Here are some example pics
Thank you
Breast size: I tried alot for one to one match to the original.
It is closer to original I guess when not wearing any top dress. While wearing dresses I'm changing the breast to fit within that dress, to get a natural compression from wearing tank top and bra, and also in some angles it shows different.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Sh!t ... yeah try deleting that c://Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\tyranogame
I have updated the engine.

If not working extract the files to different folder like in C:/games or something.
Is there a reason why you don't just use Ren'py or RPG Maker? Tyrano is terrible, and I have a feeling every time you update the game, people are going to have to start over. And since there's no sound, that makes it even worse that it doesn't work with Textractor. So no text-to-speech apps can remedy the silence.

Also, Danny swears too much and it's annoying. Try to make him a little more shota and less fratboy.