2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

spikor

Dec 11, 2021
So I've been messing around with Daz for a couple of days now, I'm trying to use the same model from this game...but i have a couple of questions if you don't mind me asking...

1. How do I retrive missing files from a scene? I've seen some .duf file posted in this thread, but all of them have some missing requirements, for now i have tracked down the files via docs.daz3d but... it takes ageees... Is there a faster way? Also, why it says missing dependencies but once i have the correct file, the morph is not used at all? Is it an error or the person that created the scene had that morph active even if not used, then it became a dependencies when exporting? (if it makes sense)
2. The asset suggested in the first page is Vicotria 8 (so also Gen 8 right?), I've downloaded a couple of expansion packs just for Victoria 8 and some general for Gen 8. None of them work, does anybody know why? I can see the sliders in poses, and the product in content library, but none of them work. I've already tried every version of Gen 8/8.1/9 just to be sure and nothing, log file says applied script correctly, but nothing happens.... anyone know why?
3. From the original game, it looks to me that the author used (or created?) an expression pack which is more cartoonish, at least ihmo, does anybody know what he used? Is it even possible to know? Any suggestions on what to get?

Thanks for anyone willing to help!

I will also add some test i did, just trying to understand how everything works, this software UI is total trash....Anyways, This are my very first render, i was just testing expressions, light etc. Again, I've discovered Daz about three days ago... Any suggestions is appricieted!
ps. sorry for the quality, got bored of waiting after 1.30h with a 1070 lol
jess1.jpg jess2.jpg jess3.jpg

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
So I've been messing around with Daz for a couple of days now, I'm trying to use the same model from this game...but i have a couple of questions if you don't mind me asking...

1. How do I retrive missing files from a scene? I've seen some .duf file posted in this thread, but all of them have some missing requirements, for now i have tracked down the files via docs.daz3d but... it takes ageees... Is there a faster way? Also, why it says missing dependencies but once i have the correct file, the morph is not used at all? Is it an error or the person that created the scene had that morph active even if not used, then it became a dependencies when exporting? (if it makes sense)
2. The asset suggested in the first page is Vicotria 8 (so also Gen 8 right?), I've downloaded a couple of expansion packs just for Victoria 8 and some general for Gen 8. None of them work, does anybody know why? I can see the sliders in poses, and the product in content library, but none of them work. I've already tried every version of Gen 8/8.1/9 just to be sure and nothing, log file says applied script correctly, but nothing happens.... anyone know why?
3. From the original game, it looks to me that the author used (or created?) an expression pack which is more cartoonish, at least ihmo, does anybody know what he used? Is it even possible to know? Any suggestions on what to get?

I will also add some test i did, just trying to understand how everything works, this software UI is total trash....Anyways, This are my very first render, i was just testing expressions, light etc. Again, I've discovered Daz about three days ago... Any suggestions is appricieted!
View attachment 2441660 View attachment 2441661 View attachment 2441662
Your Jessica is not bad at all, hihi :) , just a little different, but more MILF!
I like her!
When you intend to open someone else's duf file and you don't have the same products installed that that person has installed on his pc (in the case of morphs and expressions he doesn't necessarily have to have them applied, but they are part of the character) you get that extensive list of errors at the beginning!
You'll have to go by the names of the creators and products, which are usually on the list and look for the products in the Daz store, which can take you months to find!:devilish:
The easiest way is to tell me which duf file you want to run and copy the complete error list to a notepad file and post it here, maybe I can help you detect the products, but let me warn you- keep in mind that if the duf file you want to run is from mr Black, then be prepared to install more than 20GB of content, hihi :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!
You must have the victoria 8 product and the HD package installed on daz, as well as Elizabeth for victoria 8!
Just maybe that's how sliders work in this case!(y)

But do the following!
With your character selected, click the right mouse button on the scene tab and select the option "select children" and then go to the menu EDIT---Figure-- Lock--Unlock selected nodes!
And also EDIT--Figure--limits--limits off (rotation)!
Try it now running the sliders!

Last edited:

Soyalberto91

Aug 1, 2021

View attachment 2441660 View attachment 2441661 View attachment 2441662
Awesome bro! Keep sharing us your progres please

spikor

Dec 11, 2021
Hey Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Awesome bro! Keep sharing us your progres please
Thanks! Will do!

Your Jessica is not bad at all, hihi :) , just a little different, but more MILF!
I like her!
When you intend to open someone else's duf file and you don't have the same products installed that that person has installed on his pc (in the case of morphs and expressions he doesn't necessarily have to have them applied, but they are part of the character) you get that extensive list of errors at the beginning!
You'll have to go by the names of the creators and products, which are usually on the list and look for the products in the Daz store, which can take you months to find!:devilish:
The easiest way is to tell me which duf file you want to run and copy the complete error list to a notepad file and post it here, maybe I can help you detect the products, but let me warn you- keep in mind that if the duf file you want to run is from mr Black, then be prepared to install more than 20GB of content, hihi :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!
You must have the victoria 8 product and the HD package installed on daz, as well as Elizabeth for victoria 8!
Just maybe that's how sliders work in this case!(y)

But do the following!
With your character selected, click the right mouse button on the scene tab and select the option "select children" and then go to the menu EDIT---Figure-- Lock--Unlock selected nodes!
And also EDIT--Figure--limits--limits off (rotation)!
Try it now running the sliders!
Thanks! The duf i'm referring to is the one shared here but I've also found your post describing what morphs from victoria, elisabeth etc. to use (thanks a lot btw) and I'm now using that! Which I think is the most accurate one, correct?
I didn't see anything shared by Mr.Black other than the Dany one. ( Which took me a couple of hours to put together, but it's working now :ROFLMAO: ) maybe I missed it?

I've tried your suggestions but unfortunately still nothing happens when i move the sliders...
If it helps, I'm trying to use: Expressive Faces for Victoria 8, Z every days Activities (bundle), Z Sweetie Pie Genesis 8, Capsces Variety Poses and Expressions for Genesis 8 Female and Victoria 8.
They should all be compatible, but none of them work, instead I'm forced to create expressions from scratch with Genesis Face Controls, which takes waaaay to long :cry:
Can you recommend any expressions packs that fit well with this kind of actor asset?

EDIT: Looks like I was able to fix it by reinstalling via DIM the Genesis 8 Starter Essentials.... I was probably missing some base morphs that those expressions use... I was also missing visemes... idk how this could happen while using DIM to install packages...

Last edited: