2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
We're still waiting for your video as a mentioned above Terminatorgames
Oh sorry Lvl 9 toaster!
The videos I'm creating are supposed to belong to future updates of "Perfect Bond" by Mr. Black!
I'm creating them so that Mr Black has a little more content to present to you guys in the next updates, since he doesn't build animations yet!
Whether they will enter on his work, only he will decide!

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Oh sorry Lvl 9 toaster!
The videos I'm creating are supposed to belong to future updates of "Perfect Bond" by Mr. Black!
I'm creating them so that Mr Black has a little more content to present to you guys in the next updates, since he doesn't build animations yet!
Whether they will enter on his work, only he will decide!
Now that's a good news!you can work together you know,as Mr black already say he can't do animations yet because he's suck at it,while you ma friend are slicing it like a butter .two heads are better than one and I think most people here can agree that if you guys work on a game that you guys can't miss it would be phenomenal ❤ goodluck on that maybe we can expect finally some actions in the coming updates this year.(⁠ ͝⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕤ

-lvl9 toaster

Active

Mar 11, 2021
Now that's a good news!you can work together you know,as Mr black already say he can't do animations yet because he's suck at it,while you ma friend are slicing it like a butter .two heads are better than one and I think most people here can agree that if you guys work on a game that you guys can't miss it would be phenomenal ❤ goodluck on that maybe we can expect finally some actions in the coming updates this year.(⁠ ͝⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕤ

-lvl9 toaster
It will be good to see two skillful people working on this, they could always join jackermans discord and ask for help as he's always willing to share his techniques and he's the goat at animations