2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Thank you for sharing this image with us!
I took the liberty of fulfilling your request, I hope you don't mind!

View attachment 2986002

View attachment 2986003

View attachment 2986004

View attachment 2986005

Wish you all a great weekend!
Peace!
Is there any chance you have discord?I want to keep in touch with u I like ur style .I want to do that style your making in the future u are already inspiring my other self of creativity to do this type of genre to make my own games just like TB..I'm saving up for a PC I want to learn daz or whatever software your using with u goodjob termi

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Is there any chance you have discord?I want to keep in touch with u I like ur style .I want to do that style your making in the future u are already inspiring my other self of creativity to do this type of genre to make my own games just like TB..I'm saving up for a PC I want to learn daz or whatever software your using with u goodjob termi
I don't have a Discord channel but we can always contact each other on this thread or through personal messages on the website!
If you want to learn DAZ, go ahead, you have my full support and when you need help, you can always communicate with me!!
I also started like you!
But be prepared that it won't be a very easy task, especially if you want to learn all the essential content, as the simulations of clothes and other assets are of maximum difficulty!
Everything I currently know is the result of 3 years of intense learning with DAZ's own tutorials and YouTube videos, which are even more precious (fortunately there are good people who teach very well on YouTube, for free) and with some excellent fellows who frequent this site and don't mind helping others!
And I still continue to learn!
Over time I learned to master the software by being innovative and looking for different experiences that no tutorial teaches you and this gave me a lot of experience and knowledge!
I'm more of the experimental type and less of the fashion type!
I do things that no one else does, but not as beautifully as others!
And within this acquired knowledge of mine, I will give you the best advice I could give you:
Learn DAZ, yes, learn it well, but mainly learn Blender too, because with all the facilities you now have in transferring assets from DAZ to Blender, it opens up many doors in terms of simulations and animations! Blender is much better than DAZ when working on simulations or animations!
It's a lot more difficult to learn, in my opinion, but if you master it well, everything is very different and you'll reach a higher level in terms of 3D art!
One last piece of advice I'll give you, as you want to buy a PC to work with 3D!
Hard drive of at least 2TB, Ram Memory of at least 32GB, a graphics card with a minimum of 12 or 16 or 24GB of Memory and never from AMD or INTEL, but from NVIDIA, because for rendering in DAZ they are the only ones that work!
I'm happy to know that my humble work can influence others!

Last edited:

Wolf-N7

Jul 28, 2020
I don't have a Discord channel but we can always contact each other on this thread or through personal messages on the website!
If you want to learn DAZ, go ahead, you have my full support and when you need help, you can always communicate with me!!
I also started like you!
But be prepared that it won't be a very easy task, especially if you want to learn all the essential content, as the simulations of clothes and other assets are of maximum difficulty!
Everything I currently know is the result of 3 years of intense learning with DAZ's own tutorials and YouTube videos, which are even more precious (fortunately there are good people who teach very well on YouTube, for free) and with some excellent fellows who frequent this site and don't mind helping others!
Over time I learned to master the software by being innovative and looking for different experiences that no tutorial teaches you and this gave me a lot of experience and knowledge!
And within this acquired knowledge of mine, I will give you the best advice I could give you:
Learn DAZ, yes, learn it well, but mainly learn Blender too, because with all the facilities you now have in transferring assets from DAZ to Blender, it opens up many doors in terms of simulations and animations! Blender is much better than DAZ when working on simulations or animations!
It's a lot more difficult to learn, in my opinion, but if you master it well, everything is very different and you'll reach a higher level in terms of 3D art!
One last piece of advice I'll give you, as you want to buy a PC to work with 3D!
Hard drive of at least 2TB, Ram Memory of at least 32GB, a graphics card with a minimum of 12 or 16 or 24GB of Memory and never from AMD or INTEL, but from NVIDIA, because for rendering in DAZ they are the only ones that work!
Hiya great work , do you have a rar of your photos you created , thx

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
I also started like you!
Thank u for writing such words I appreciate you actually put some time writing me down..well I'll be like a child once I put my time on these platforms that's why I advice you to have a discord because I'll be asking a lot lol.I only open this site thru browser so its a little bit hassle for me and hank you for noting some specs in terms on how I buy my PC I will surely look it up.i hope it's not very pricey.We can always start with a "donut"right?one step at a time ..I love the other pics you shown rn can't wait for the release..I hope you can release it on my birthday (11)but best of luck and plss have a discord lol so we can further chat it's really hard going back and forth with this platform jeez...btw clouds discord are loving ur work I always brag your works to them

• Red Heart

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Damn!
This is not right!
It wasn't enough that he stole his wife, did he also have to steal his beer?
The Motherfucker!
Now back to the VIDEO!

View attachment 2988855 View attachment 2988856 View attachment 2988854 View attachment 2988853 View attachment 2988857 View attachment 2988858 View attachment 2988859

Now back to the VIDEO!
Could you include "sexting"? After all, almost every relationship starts with exchanging photos and texts on your cell phone. A nude of Jessica with David sleeping behind her would be exciting. But I don't want to compromise your work and time. I'll leave a link with some interesting images for you to get inspired. You, Emperor111 and other creators keep all the enthusiasm for this game.

link:

Reactions: FruitIce

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Sorry Lvl 9 toaster, as much as I would like to present you with the video on your birthday, its content would just be a blowjob and a titjob!
This won't happen, as it will still take a long time to be completed!
Awww...it's okay termi take ur timeI still love ur works.I'm turning 21 tomorrow cheers guys!thanks for being so wholesome regarding about TB and how much we are dying for an update it's one hell of a year for me..and I want to take this (CAKE(⁠*⁠ノ⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠ノ⁠♫) for all of u here

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Awww...it's okay termi take ur timeI still love ur works.I'm turning 21 tomorrow cheers guys!thanks for being so wholesome regarding about TB and how much we are dying for an update it's one hell of a year for me..and I want to take this (CAKE(⁠*⁠ノ⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠ノ⁠♫) for all of u here
Happy birthday to you Lvl 9 toaster!:coffee:
I hope you have a happy day, full of good gifts!
I couldn't gift you the video, as I already explained, but I leave you this special gift!
It belongs to the series of animations I was making for Mr. Black for him to include in his version of the game, although most of these renders were excluded from the original video!
Not even Mr. Black himself knows of its existence!
It's the best birthday present I can give you!
Happiness, Health and peace to you!

PB-1.gif

PB R0441.jpg

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I couldn't give you the video, as I already explained, but I leave you this special gift!
It belongs to the series of animations I was making for Mr. Black for him to include in his version of the game, although most of these renders were excluded from the original video!

View attachment 2997653

View attachment 2997670
Damn, that’s good. Feel like we all got a present today, thanks :love:

CGSerpent

Oct 11, 2023
I couldn't gift you the video, as I already explained, but I leave you this special gift!

View attachment 2997653

View attachment 2997670
incredible!

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022

View attachment 2997653

View attachment 2997670
OMG!thank u termi!it's a privilege !I can't believe you actually pull some secret Wips for my birthday.i celebrate my birthday alone actually since Im still taking college and working at the same time I haven't got any good time to at- least spare to blow my cake.this is infact the most awesome gift for me this year thank you!i haven't got any gifts or present at the moment from my parents so this will work just fine thank you again for putting this on public I really appreciate it.you made myday