2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Does anyone here or on discord have contact with Cloudlet? At least to know if he's alive.
We will wait when u feel like it.❤

I hope u don't mind some friendly criticism over this precious gem of yours but I just noticed the cock, may I suggest to lower it a bit?..I mean it's too large for a 14-15 yrs old and I think every pips here doesn't have that cock irl u get what I mean? overall it's a 10/10

Last edited:

killerloop7012

Aug 29, 2023
While we are waiting for the video of our sensei Terminatorgames i managed to form a short story (please keep in mind that this is my 1st time and im using daz3d for 1 month now)

Hope you like it:

whatsapp_chat.png
(that's what she said :D )

Danny noticed that the TV screen have pretty good reflection depending on the light, so he decided to bump the brightest and the contrast of the photo:

test1.jpg

whatsapp_chat(1).png
2.jpg
whatsapp_chat(2).png
whatsapp_chat(3).png

whatsapp_chat(4).png
final.jpg
whatsapp_chat(5).png
whatsapp_chat(7).png

the end?

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
While we are waiting for the video of our sensei Terminatorgames i managed to form a short story (please keep in mind that this is my 1st time and im using daz3d for 1 month now)

Hope you like it:

View attachment 3018510

Danny noticed that the TV screen have pretty good reflection depending on the light, so he decided to bump the brightest and the contrast of the photo:

View attachment 3018515

View attachment 3018520
View attachment 3018522
View attachment 3018523
View attachment 3018525

View attachment 3018526
View attachment 3018527
View attachment 3018528
View attachment 3018540

the end?
Now it would be interesting if you could put together a story with them watching the film....

We also need to find a situation where Jessica sends an image of her ass.

I also noticed that you left the dialogue as if they were using "Whatsapp". That was realistic.

69HER69

Nov 30, 2022

Hope you like it:

View attachment 3018510

View attachment 3018515

View attachment 3018520
View attachment 3018522
View attachment 3018523
View attachment 3018525

View attachment 3018526
View attachment 3018527
View attachment 3018528
View attachment 3018540

the end?
Beautiful work!) Of course I want a continuation of this magnificent story... so that she herself wants everything with him)

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022

Hope you like it:

View attachment 3018510

View attachment 3018515

View attachment 3018520
View attachment 3018522
View attachment 3018523
View attachment 3018525

View attachment 3018526
View attachment 3018527
View attachment 3018528
View attachment 3018540

the end?
Dammmmmm

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Terminatorgames plz don't give up on us,btw do you have a patreon?
I won't give up on you until the video is finished, you can rest assured!
And at the end of the finished video, at the same time as I learn other software I will probably use these characters so I will post here from time to time!
You shouldn't ask someone who makes content for free about Patreon, hahahaha!
Money is a precious commodity nowadays and should be treasured!
If you feel generous, donate some money to a charity as the poor need it!
I will only have Patreon when my 3D work justifies it!
I leave here some renders that will be included in the next Gif, as soon as I finish rendering the animation!

Grope AH003140.jpg Grope AH003182.jpg

Last edited:

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
And at the end of the finished video, at the same time as I learn other software I will probably use these characters so I will post here from time to time!
I leave here some renders that will be included in the next Gif, as soon as I finish rendering the animation!

View attachment 3024753 View attachment 3024766
I love the part when you said"money is important nowadays and should be treasured"I agree with u on that and I love your mindset when it comes to this type of things where you're not totally engaging in serious work by including money in it, keep doing that.As for someone who makes these kind of god like lvl of renders without being blinded by money,you are hard to find .

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
These are my top list of members that we should look out for and why.(TRUE BOND FAN ART EDITION)

1.terminator games(termi)
-i watched this dude grow over the day from day 1 you've been in a different threads regarding this game and whenever he's posting something I'm still amazed on how this guy improve so much,And how dedicated he is in making 3d renders.i love the renders he's making and we should totally look out for this dude in the future.

2 black34 (Mr black )
- this dude should be in my no 1 but also like many devs(not all)blinded by many requests of fans.hes currently making a fan made game out of the original but also adopted clouds attitude.(HIBERNATION)also watched this dude GROW from the first day making of the threads PB.renders are good almost identical but not close enough to clouds.if u can't wait for the original to update and likes to spend money to devs,black is the way to go.i love this dude but lost interest along the way because on how he's putting everyones idea and literally fucks up the atmosphere of the original but anyways everyone has different taste.so mehh.

3.emperor11
-loves this guy he's currently in the official discord of TB I'm in (if I'm not mistaken)love the persistence of him not giving up in the first try and eventually pays off. Definitely had some potential.

3.killerloop
- this dude emerge from nowhere and drop a glimpse on how you should turn up the heat,this is how you spell slow burn.great job!

4.sam60
-idk where he's getting all the fan art he drops but he's good.

5.rdpwz
-this dude has been around also for too long in this thread and other thread I'm in, and he always drops 3d renders of TB he good and like to just keeping it low-key and I like this take this chance to acknowledge him out.great job

Last edited:

buguloo

Nov 14, 2021

View attachment 3024753 View attachment 3024766
wow your answer just prove what kind of person you are, you earn my respect, and i asked you for your patreon because i truly appreciate your work, it motivated me i even downloaded many softwares like photoshop,affinity designer ...... i think it'll be beneficial professionally. ( Sorry for my english guys, (im learning) i'm french)