2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

dboy5233x

Jan 5, 2020
Happy birthday to you Lvl 9 toaster!:coffee:
I hope you have a happy day, full of good gifts!
I couldn't gift you the video, as I already explained, but I leave you this special gift!
It belongs to the series of animations I was making for Mr. Black for him to include in his version of the game, although most of these renders were excluded from the original video!
Not even Mr. Black himself knows of its existence!
It's the best birthday present I can give you!
Happiness, Health and peace to you!

View attachment 2997653

View attachment 2997670
What A Masterpiece.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Terminatorgames

Are you making animations like this for Mr Black? This means there will be a hot scene in the next PB update
NO, they're not finished!
Mr. Black hasn't even seen what I created yet!
I stopped the construction of the scenes for now and the main reason is because it seems to me that they are more advanced in terms of interaction between Dany and Jess than what Mr. Black wants for now!
In any case, only he decides whether he wants to include my work in his version of the game!

dboy5233x

Jan 5, 2020
NO, they're not finished!
Mr. Black hasn't even seen what I created yet!
I stopped the construction of the scenes for now and the main reason is because it seems to me that they are more advanced in terms of interaction between Dany and Jess than what Mr. Black wants for now!
In any case, only he decides whether he wants to include my work in his version of the game!
What A Sad News.

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Terminatorgames

I don't remember, but can anyone tell me who Mr. Black is? Terminatorgames, why don't you create your own game? Analyzing the videos and images you make, you have potential. Just do it as a hobby. The big issue would be the writing. I think this is one of the difficult parts.
Mr black, terminator games and I are the few OG's of starting this fanmade games/thread of TB 1 year ago.i don't do 3d but I'm actively supporting them (mainly termi).Mr black is also one of the fan of TB and got tired of also for the slow updates so he decided to have one lol and it turns out great same with black,if you happen to play the fanmade version of TB you will see.black started as a beginner also his renders are mid when he is just starting then over the course he improves and so on.while termi started his animations by releasing a short vid about danny I can't remember the rest but it all started there.now I'm watching these two grow and I can tell u we have a cloudlet in the making who is more communicative and won't give u any promise land without assurance..I vote termi with this one rather black his renders are good but he's slowly becoming cloudlet so idk.i hope termi continue his passion and improve everyday your renders are good man 10/10 I love you.AND by looking his latest post here you can see how fast he done the request of one of the members here..love it both have talents already but termi can have my money

Last edited:

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Mr Black, Terminator Games e eu somos os poucos OGs que iniciaram este fanmade games/thread de TB há 1 ano. Eu não faço 3D, mas estou apoiando ativamente eles (principalmente termi). de TB e cansou também das atualizações lentas então ele decidiu ter uma hahaha e ficou ótimo mesmo com black, se acontecer de você jogar a versão fanmade de TB você vai ver.black começou como iniciante também seus renders são no meio, quando ele está apenas começando, ao longo do curso ele melhora e assim por diante. enquanto Black começou suas animações lançando um pequeno vídeo sobre Danny, não me lembro do resto, mas tudo começou aí. agora estou vendo esses dois crescerem e Posso dizer que temos uma nuvem em formação que é mais comunicativa e não lhe dará nenhuma terra prometida sem garantia.Eu voto no Termi com este bastante preto, suas renderizações são boas, mas ele está lentamente se tornando uma nuvem, então não sei. Espero que o Termi continue sua paixão e melhore todos os dias, suas renderizações são boas, cara 10/10, eu te amo. E olhando sua última postagem aqui, você pode veja o quão rápido ele atendeu o pedido de um dos membros aqui..adorei, ambos já têm talentos, mas termi pode ficar com meu dinheiro
[/CITAR]

Depending on the price he would charge for us to support his project, I would definitely help. The video he took of David, Jessica and Danny in the kitchen is fantastic. Such a short scene, practically a “GIF” and yet perfect. But I will never forgive Terminatorgames for cutting a video at the exact moment Jessica was going to mount Danny.

Is Mr Black the author of Perfect Bond, Golden Boy or Crazy Son?

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Just perfect bond a fanmade game taken from the original (true bond)

Let's not put any money to it yet termi is the guy who don't want to rush things but hes also active here to interact so I don't mind.lets preserve his sanity by letting him cook whenever he wants.last time someone made a serious project about this one is now nowhere to be found or as cold as an iceberg (Mr black)

Reactions: Jakers15@

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Terminatorgames

I don't remember, but can anyone tell me who Mr. Black is? Terminatorgames, why don't you create your own game? Analyzing the videos and images you make, you have potential. Just do it as a hobby. The big issue would be the writing. I think this is one of the difficult parts.

Let's not put any money to it yet termi is the guy who don't want to rush things but hes also active here to interact so I don't mind.lets preserve his sanity by letting him cook whenever he wants.last time someone made a serious project about this one is now nowhere to be found or as cold as an iceberg (Mr black)
Thanks guys, I appreciate your enthusiasm when you talk about me but I'm not that good!
Mr Black, the author of "Perfect Bond"
https://f95zone.to/threads/perfect-bond-dev-diary.143914/ is way better than me! And he's a cool guy! Thanks to him I managed to progress a little more and I'm very grateful for that! I wish him good luck with his creations!
I don't believe it is becoming a Cloudlet in terms of updates, what happens is that with the development of its capabilities, the burden of responsibility becomes greater and the desire to do better work in relation to the previous one ends up consuming more time!
As for Cloudlet, the only thing I have against him is the lack of communication with which he treats his fans and of course, the long periods where he disappears without a trace!
In reality he is a great 3D artist who has created one "or more" captivating stories and has been a source of inspiration for me and others!
As I said before, I'm just an experimenter and every video I make I try to try something new, be it a script, an asset, a simulation, an environment or even a different method of animating and that's why I'm in this thread using Jessica and Dany for my inventions!
I could have already started a game of my own but I decided that I would have to get a lot more experience to be able to do so!
In reality, what I really liked to do was 3D animation in the style of Jackerman and Dezmall, but for that I have to climb a lot
levels above what I currently do and learn other animation software well!
Every time I finish a video I feel disappointed with myself, because I could have done much better if I used another animation software instead of DAZ! I still have a lot to learn!
As I'm about to wander into other software I decided to make this last video with DAZ where I left nothing undone and leave you with something that you won't see with Cloudlet in the next 5 years, but certainly colleagues here on the thread will continue to post their excellent creations and new ones will appear in the meantime!

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017

Which serious project are you referring to?

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Incredible. Incredible. Awesome. You are doing a great job. Could anyone suggest some extra ideas. Short and exciting stories. I recommend a short film of Jessica, Danny and David playing "hide and seek". David is counting and Jessica and Danny decide to hide together, in some tight place. While David searches, Jessica and Danny play their games (hehehe).. They could be hiding under the bed or in a closet.

stonewaars

Nov 24, 2020
Incredible. Incredible. Awesome. You are doing a great job. Could anyone suggest some extra ideas. Short and exciting stories. I recommend a short film of Jessica, Danny and David playing "hide and seek". David is counting and Jessica and Danny decide to hide together, in some tight place. While David searches, Jessica and Danny play their games (hehehe).. They could be hiding under the bed or in a closet.
1.They can try a variation of "Is That You Moriarty" game where both of them are blindfolded with a paperfold in their hand trying to hit each other. Danny pretends to loose the paperfold and ask jessica to use his hand alone, jessica accepts. Danny cheats and peeks out of the blindfold and slaps or smacks Jessica all over bumps and falls on her (intentional) and grabs on to her tightly during the fall. pretends to be blindfolded when Jessica takes her blindfold off or
2.They can play a variation of the blindmans buff where when Jessica is blindfolded danny tickles her, feels her up without getting caught. When danny is blindfolded he can pinpoint jessicas location based on her voice and grab her assets in the pretext of the game

Reactions: Jakers15@