2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I'm glad yr doing it on your own pase termi.dont get pressured were just here
You should make a trailer!
What I should do was finish the film!
But given the little time I've had to work on it and the little time I'll have until Christmas, I doubt it will be ready before the new year!
Factories save the largest production volumes for before the holidays due to meeting delivery deadlines!
For example, in my country today, Friday is a holiday, so you shouldn't work, but I go to work today, take Saturday off and go back to work on Sunday and the rest of the week!
Every weekend until Christmas is worked on Sunday!
It gives me about 4 days off in a whole month of work!
Adding the rendering times, around 20 minutes per frame and each animation section has no less than 300 frames...
Believe me, no DEV works harder on his Art than me...
None...
There are days when I only sleep 3 or 4 hours, with the best case scenario being 6 hours!
Everything to make the damn movie!

Last edited:

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
But given the little time I've had to work on it and the little time I'll have until Christmas, I doubt it will be ready before the new year!
Factories save the largest production volumes for before the holidays due to meeting delivery deadlines!
For example, in my country today, Friday is a holiday, so you shouldn't work, but I go to work today, take Saturday off and go back to work on Sunday and the rest of the week!
Adding the rendering times, around 20 minutes per frame and each animation section has no less than 300 frames...
None...
There are days when I only sleep 3 or 4 hours, with the best case scenario being 6 hours!
And we are all seeing that,thank you!but please be kind to yourself bro give it a rest sometimes if you really have to.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
O que eu deveria fazer era terminar o filme!
Mas dado o pouco tempo que tive para trabalhar nisso e o pouco tempo que terei até o Natal, duvido que fique pronto antes do ano novo!
As fábricas guardam os maiores volumes de produção para antes das férias devido ao cumprimento dos prazos de entrega!
Por exemplo, no meu país hoje sexta é feriado, então você não deveria trabalhar, mas eu vou trabalhar hoje, tiro folga no sábado e volto a trabalhar no domingo e no resto da semana!
Todo fim de semana até o Natal funciona no domingo!
Isso me dá cerca de 4 dias de folga em um mês inteiro de trabalho!
Somando os tempos de renderização, cerca de 20 minutos por quadro e cada seção de animação tem nada menos que 300 quadros...
Acredite, nenhum DEV trabalha mais em sua Arte do que eu...
Nenhum...
Há dias em que durmo apenas 3 ou 4 horas, sendo o melhor cenário 6 horas!
Tudo para fazer o maldito filme!
[/CITAR]

Hello Brother! As my friend said, don't pressure yourself. Do this on your own time. With peace and tranquility. Unhurried. You at least post one or two things here. That's enough. Just one question, will the game have music? Soundtrack? Moans? Or will it be without audio?

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017
None...
Dam thats a tough schedule. I hope it improves after the holidays. On a side note i am interested to know what your system specs are.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Dam thats a tough schedule. I hope it improves after the holidays. On a side note i am interested to know what your system specs are.
Off course!
The case:

Procesor: Ryzen 9 3900x 12 Core ,24 thread Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.02 - 08.38.34.44.png
MSI RTX 3090 suprim x 24GB Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.02 - 08.40.29.43.png
80 Gb memory ddr4 3200 MHz but currently just using 64GB Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.02 - 08.38.58.37.png Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.02 - 08.39.28.67.png Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.02 - 08.39.38.16.png

IMG_20231202_085150.jpg

Last edited:

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017
Off course!
The case:

Procesor: Ryzen 9 3900x 12 Core ,24 thread View attachment 3135826
MSI RTX 3900 suprim x 24GB View attachment 3135830
80 Gb memory ddr4 3200 MHz but currently just using 64GB View attachment 3135827 View attachment 3135828 View attachment 3135829

View attachment 3135833
For rendering do you require huge amount of ram? I mean can i render videos with like maby 16 GB ram?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
For rendering do you require huge amount of ram? I mean can i render videos with like maby 16 GB ram?
In DAZ we have the option of rendering animations as a complete video file or as a succession of frames!
To be honest, I never rendered it as a complete video, but always as a succession of frames, for several reasons!
The main thing is, if for any reason your computer crashes during rendering, or you make a mistake somewhere along the way, you won't lose all your work, but you will resume on the frame that failed!
I think that when you render as a complete video file, the memory, both in the GPU and in the RAM, will increase exponentially because it accumulates from frame to frame!
Basically, I think it will work as a script that you can apply to DAZ and is called "RENDER QUE" which allows you to save several scenes while you create and then it renders on its own while you sleep, without your physical presence! Your computer basically finishes a render, then turns itself off, closing everything you have open and reboots itself, opens DAZ again and starts rendering the next scene you memorized! It does this to save memory, as it will increase if you don't reboot!
But it happens quite often to me that I reach 20G or 22G of GPU memory and you don't need to have many characters or assets in the scene!
My case is that I normally use high Mesh Resolution values to highlight the details of the characters or some props and this is the main thing to increase the memory used in the render! In a normal case you would use a character with a maximum of 2 mesh resolution and then you would be able to fit a lot of things into the scene while achieving low memory values!
But I usually use the mesh resolution of 3 for some and 4 for the ladies and that is a serious problem, hihihi!
The higher the mesh resolution, the greater the number of polygons you have in the scene, making the viewport very slow and can even cause the viewport to freeze if you're not careful!
Answering your question directly, I would say yes, you can do it without any problems, if you keep the resolution levels at low values and don't commit excesses like me!
Maybe you can even do it with just 12GB of GPU memory, if you hold back enough!

Let me also tell you this:
Anyone who is familiar with this type of 3D programs will, at some point, know about the existence of "HDRI" which stands for HIGH DEFINITION RANGE IMAGE, which honestly, I have been using in any rendering since my beginnings at DAZ!
It consists of a spherical camera image that contains information about the entire environment that surrounds the camera! It allows you to create a desired environment with just one click and very little memory!
Basically it works like Google Street View!
For example, it could be just the day, with the sun and some clouds, it could be rainy weather, it could be the night with a huge moon and stars, it could be in the middle of a city with buildings, or in the countryside with mountains, etc. ! It depends on where this image was created by professional photographers! Make your scene much more realistic without having to do almost any work, as you don't have to create the sun or the clouds, or the buildings, etc!
You can rotate the image (360º) according to your preferred angle, you can adjust the brightness and other settings and basically you only have your characters and props in the scene, the rest comes from HDRI!
There are also indoor HDRI's!
It's a bit complicated to explain how it works because you don't have the total freedom as if it were a scene created by you, but on the other hand you don't have to worry about creating lights and environments and you save enormous amounts of memory and enormous amounts of time. rendering!
Recently I discovered a way to create my own HDRI's and I've been doing that in some of the animation sections I've been showing you! Place the spherical camera in the desired location of Jessica's room and render it 360º once, with almost everything the room contains, except the characters and some items closest to them! I create the HDRI and then apply it as an ambient image, rotate it to get closer to the original environment, then hide everything that was there from the scene, except the characters that will now be visible!
It's an abysmal difference!
To give you an idea, a render that would previously take 2 hours to reach 100% conversion ratio, now takes around 4 minutes and sometimes 3 or 2, thus allowing you to create such renders with immense resolution of the characters without using a lot of memory or time to render!
All this for a section of animation containing, for example, 800 frames, imagine the difference!
You went from many weeks to just two or three days!
The only problem is that you can't always adjust the HDRI to resemble the original environment, in the case of interiors!
If you have any questions, I'm happy to help you clarify what I know, so don't be shy about asking...

EDIT:
Ok, sorry Sam60, I now see that your question was more directed towards RAM memory than GPU memory!
I wouldn't recommend having less than 32GB of RAM!
Although it is possible to render with 16GB of RAM, you are quite limited, although
I have good news for you:
This is not 100% certain, Because I may be affected by some fungus that I ingested, so you should do more research on this subject!
I think that one of the things you can do with Windows 10 is to use, for example, an amount of available memory from an SSD to allocate your computer's virtual memory!
Let's assume you have an SSD (it could be the one from your c: system) that contains around 100GB of free memory! You can assign, for example, 60GB as virtual memory for your system, that is, you now have 60GB of "RAM" on your system!
It's a good idea to find out more about this as I may have hit my head somewhere and made myself look stupid!
But seriously, I'm pretty sure I've already done this on my own system, back when I only had 16GB of RAM!
It won't be the same as having real RAM, but I think it will work!

Last edited:

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017
In DAZ we have the option of rendering animations as a complete video file or as a succession of frames!
To be honest, I never rendered it as a complete video, but always as a succession of frames, for several reasons!
The main thing is, if for any reason your computer crashes during rendering, or you make a mistake somewhere along the way, you won't lose all your work, but you will resume on the frame that failed!
I think that when you render as a complete video file, the memory, both in the GPU and in the RAM, will increase exponentially because it accumulates from frame to frame!
Basically, I think it will work as a script that you can apply to DAZ and is called "RENDER QUE" which allows you to save several scenes while you create and then it renders on its own while you sleep, without your physical presence! Your computer basically finishes a render, then turns itself off, closing everything you have open and reboots itself, opens DAZ again and starts rendering the next scene you memorized! It does this to save memory, as it will increase if you don't reboot!
But it happens quite often to me that I reach 20G or 22G of GPU memory and you don't need to have many characters or assets in the scene!
My case is that I normally use high Mesh Resolution values to highlight the details of the characters or some props and this is the main thing to increase the memory used in the render! In a normal case you would use a character with a maximum of 2 mesh resolution and then you would be able to fit a lot of things into the scene while achieving low memory values!
But I usually use the mesh resolution of 3 for some and 4 for the ladies and that is a serious problem, hihihi!
The higher the mesh resolution, the greater the number of polygons you have in the scene, making the viewport very slow and can even cause the viewport to freeze if you're not careful!
Answering your question directly, I would say yes, you can do it without any problems, if you keep the resolution levels at low values and don't commit excesses like me!
Maybe you can even do it with just 12GB of GPU memory, if you hold back enough!

Let me also tell you this:
Anyone who is familiar with this type of 3D programs will, at some point, know about the existence of "HDRI" which stands for HIGH DEFINITION RANGE IMAGE, which honestly, I have been using in any rendering since my beginnings at DAZ!
It consists of a spherical camera image that contains information about the entire environment that surrounds the camera! It allows you to create a desired environment with just one click and very little memory!
Basically it works like Google Street View!
For example, it could be just the day, with the sun and some clouds, it could be rainy weather, it could be the night with a huge moon and stars, it could be in the middle of a city with buildings, or in the countryside with mountains, etc. ! It depends on where this image was created by professional photographers! Make your scene much more realistic without having to do almost any work, as you don't have to create the sun or the clouds, or the buildings, etc!
You can rotate the image (360º) according to your preferred angle, you can adjust the brightness and other settings and basically you only have your characters and props in the scene, the rest comes from HDRI!
There are also indoor HDRI's!
It's a bit complicated to explain how it works because you don't have the total freedom as if it were a scene created by you, but on the other hand you don't have to worry about creating lights and environments and you save enormous amounts of memory and enormous amounts of time. rendering!
Recently I discovered a way to create my own HDRI's and I've been doing that in some of the animation sections I've been showing you! Place the spherical camera in the desired location of Jessica's room and render it 360º once, with almost everything the room contains, except the characters and some items closest to them! I create the HDRI and then apply it as an ambient image, rotate it to get closer to the original environment, then hide everything that was there from the scene, except the characters that will now be visible!
It's an abysmal difference!
To give you an idea, a render that would previously take 2 hours to reach 100% conversion ratio, now takes around 4 minutes and sometimes 3 or 2, thus allowing you to create such renders with immense resolution of the characters without using a lot of memory or time to render!
All this for a section of animation containing, for example, 800 frames, imagine the difference!
You went from many weeks to just two or three days!
The only problem is that you can't always adjust the HDRI to resemble the original environment, in the case of interiors!
If you have any questions, I'm happy to help you clarify what I know, so don't be shy about asking...

EDIT:
Ok, sorry Sam60, I now see that your question was more directed towards RAM memory than GPU memory!
I wouldn't recommend having less than 32GB of RAM!
Although it is possible to render with 16GB of RAM, you are quite limited, although
I have good news for you:
This is not 100% certain, Because I may be affected by some fungus that I ingested, so you should do more research on this subject!
I think that one of the things you can do with Windows 10 is to use, for example, an amount of available memory from an SSD to allocate your computer's virtual memory!
Let's assume you have an SSD (it could be the one from your c: system) that contains around 100GB of free memory! You can assign, for example, 60GB as virtual memory for your system, that is, you now have 60GB of "RAM" on your system!
It's a good idea to find out more about this as I may have hit my head somewhere and made myself look stupid!
But seriously, I'm pretty sure I've already done this on my own system, back when I only had 16GB of RAM!
It won't be the same as having real RAM, but I think it will work!
Wow thank you for such detailed explanation. One of these days i am gona have to buy you a coffee for all your contributios and effort.