3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
He is coming back. Get ready. A few more months and he'll be back, I think.

If Terminatorgames delivers one more fanart I'll deliver another. And this time you were surprised. I am not kidding. I spent more than two weeks evolving my skills.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lvl 9 toaster

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Ninja art. Illusion Jutsu. I fooled everyone. This image was created by Cloudlet. But it is an image that only those with keen eyes can see. It is inserted during a conversation between Danny and Jessica. However, it is blurred. It's the background on Danny's cell phone.

itachi-icegif-50.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sam60

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
She cant seem to make up her mind on the right pose
View attachment 3116709

If we have a next update, I believe that at most we will have a photo like this. Or maybe one of Jessica's breasts. Until the final sex scene there are many steps to be taken. Pictures of breasts, pictures of ass, pictures of pussy. Danny's dick pic. After all that, we're going to have a "handjob", "Spanish"...ugh, there's a lot to be worked on.

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017
If we have a next update, I believe that at most we will have a photo like this. Or maybe one of Jessica's breasts. Until the final sex scene there are many steps to be taken. Pictures of breasts, pictures of ass, pictures of pussy. Danny's dick pic. After all that, we're going to have a "handjob", "Spanish"...ugh, there's a lot to be worked on.
2024 is just around the corner. Wait another 12 more months after that and we should get the next update. Hopefully

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
2024 is just around the corner. Wait another 12 more months after that and we should get the next update. Hopefully

HAHA HA. Really. It will be 1 year before we see Jessica's breasts, 1 year before we see her ass, 1 year before we see her pussy. It remains to be seen which will end first, True Bond or "One Piece".

Reactions: Sam60

schmick

Aug 22, 2020
My first attempt at creating Jessica... pretty happy with the face and body but the texture needs work IMO...
I like it. Texture is right when you think it is. I don't mind it at all. Nice work.
As to her body...mind doing a couple plain renders with her standing,or even in just an A-Pose, to see the body you've come up with?
Is her face any different from what terminator shared with us?

schmick

Aug 22, 2020
I've been tweaking the face and textures. Had enough of that for now.
Time to move on to other parts of her and finish up the house modeling/mod, and Danny, and David, and....:)
I seem to have a few things to learn regarding cloth sim and some other bits and bobs too.
Enjoying it though.

JessPassage1.jpg