4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
so someone will pick up ? and do the on hold tag >?
Trust me, you don't want it.
You wouldn't be asking for anybody to pick it up in the first place, if the game was made by those same people who would be willing to answer your call and resurrect a dead game . If they don't have the skills to write an interesting, original story themselves and need to lean on existing stuff, they're only gonna fuck it up.
And if all you care about in a game are big tits and nothing else then there's plenty of other games around who are still kickin, no need to touch this one.
Anybody who would be able to pull this off and keep it on the same level with writing and the visuals as the original dev knows they're better off making their own game and not prey on somebody else's work.

Last edited:

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
Hey if patreon is ban in Russia and that only way to income for dev than someone outsider handle his patreon page and give money to dev to progress the game like handler who is good fan or friend
you can enter the cartridge without any problems. It is not banned in Russia.

Reactions: Rize

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Not abandoned, on hold. One game, my first one, where I made tons of mistakes and I learned 3D doing it. It needs rethinking gameplay-wise and redoing 3DCG-wise.
I just realized on my first game that I bit more than I could chew. I recognized 2 main things: storytelling and gameplay. So now I'm kinda testing my limits. This one is pure story, then Chapter 2 will be story with logic.
I'm not milking with slow burn, I just want a more adequate progression of events. And I will do it as fast as I can(well, as my pc allows me to really), because I have at least 1 other game planned after this one. It will be gameplay-driven, cartoonish with next to no story. And then I want to redo the first one with more experience. I don't have time to milk and I don't need to milk.
Hmmm, so the game is paused and working on a third new game :) yes I understood what he wrote on the first page of his second account

correct me if necessary

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
Not abandoned, on hold. One game, my first one, where I made tons of mistakes and I learned 3D doing it. It needs rethinking gameplay-wise and redoing 3DCG-wise.
I just realized on my first game that I bit more than I could chew. I recognized 2 main things: storytelling and gameplay. So now I'm kinda testing my limits. This one is pure story, then Chapter 2 will be story with logic.
I'm not milking with slow burn, I just want a more adequate progression of events. And I will do it as fast as I can(well, as my pc allows me to really), because I have at least 1 other game planned after this one. It will be gameplay-driven, cartoonish with next to no story. And then I want to redo the first one with more experience. I don't have time to milk and I don't need to milk.
Hmmm, so the game is paused and working on a third new game :) yes I understood what he wrote on the first page of his second account

correct me if necessary
onhold ofc :) next update will be in 1 year, 5 renders and than again take money for 3 month for promises

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 1119617

Overview:
Married couple adopts a cheeky kid. What could possibly go wrong?
Slow burner story! Some clarification: the story is not artificially prolonged, it's made more realistic with additional details that actually matter. If you have your doubts - check out the first version, that's exactly the pace you should expect in the future updates.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-01
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer: Cloudlet - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Part 4
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: -
MEGA - -
Linux
(Ch.1 Part 3): MEGA - - -
OTHER: BLACK SCREEN FIX VERSION *

Extra:
Fan Art
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1120393 View attachment 1120394 View attachment 1120395 View attachment 1120397 View attachment 1120398 View attachment 1120400 View attachment 1120401
has this been abandoned

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Is there a need for a Renpy port of this game?

It seems relatively easy to port the whole thing, because I might write a program that just spits out the Renpy code.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Okay, I wrote the program today. The code what I got was very good. There was only 11 faults, which I corrected manually.

The first test is okay, it worked well, now I just need to clean up and compare it to the original game.
If i remember correctly, The Dev wanted to Port it to Renpy Anyways.. But he had some Problems with it...? xD

Ah Found it. :D

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes