4.70 star(s) 109 Votes
Sep 18, 2018
Well, I don't know if that's the case for this particular game, but the reviews about the dev not completing their games sounds true so far. I don't know what their deal is. This game looked so good. There are many games with very low rating that get many more updates than some highly-rated games. And sometimes they get abondaned like this one. I don't get it.

• Sad
Reactions: Rize and JoThZ01T

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Man, what a shame... this is sad. Maybe he didn't get the patreons he expected after putting so much into this game. The dialogs are awesome, and the few animations, in my humble opinion, top notch! I hope he returns some day.

Last edited:

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Where is Bbarakus, he was defending the developer all the time and now silence in both of them, let Babaracus say something new, maybe he knows something new about the Update
:)
Don't know anything more than you do + I'm way more busier these days.

Reactions: donkiszu

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
I don't think this is gonna be updated anymore since dev is a Russian unfortunately and payment from outside russia is not possible anymore for an unknown time
So if possible can anyone pick this game up and continue his work
You can count on atleast my support on patreon or subs star whichever you choose

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes