4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

DizzyGame

Jul 7, 2020
Lol this thread is still going lol sad
Considering that 80% of you here were shitting on the dev for not delivering on time. One of you was so mad that you even reported him to Patreon and got him banned. Now you are all sad that he quit lol
How is the wait now? Is it still taking too long for the update to come out? :LOL:
You are not 100% at fault for him quitting the game but im pretty sure you shitting on him in these threads didnt help.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Considering that 80% of you here were shitting on the dev for not delivering on time. One of you was so mad that you even reported him to Patreon and got him banned. Now you are all sad that he quit lol
How is the wait now? Is it still taking too long for the update to come out? :LOL:
You are not 100% at fault for him quitting the game but im pretty sure you shitting on him in these threads didnt help.
How is he banned on Patreon? he currently has 66 patron and is still receiving support $$$.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I don't understand your observations: what did 80% of us have to do, praise him for the unjustifiable delay from his useless declarations? ??

This dev got what it deserved and sadly here are few threads like this that can block nasty dev milking attempts like this.
Maybe you are part of that 20% who are passionate about projects that last for over half a decade, remaining fond of those devs who update their projects, if everything goes well, every 6/8 months.
I can understand your position but you learn to respect that of others and especially that of those who "shit on devs" and who try to clean up this environment from the garbage that many abandon or try to abandon.

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Lol what? I just checked to see wondering when will be the next update but what? Abandoned? Just like that??

I still can't believe it. This was one of top game I would prefer on my list and sure for the others too. Why la? Is there any hope left or just gonny gone forever?

It's now clear that the best game get the abandoned tags sooner. As might secret reloaded will too. Now a days can't trust any patron game developer's.

But why does this ache my heart!

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
We all surely miss him... hopefully he will be back but I am less hopeful with each passing day...

Hati21

Nov 19, 2018
I still don't understand why it was reported on Patreon. Does the developer have to post their updates for some time?(like deadline). Or it because of incest rules(adopted son, etc)?

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes