4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
I'm glad the developer is back.
I would like to wish him that in the future, if he has a lot of patrons do not go into the sunset of fame and success and did not score on the game and its patrons, because he is not a god, but simply a talented developer .
Remember that and do all the same cool games with great animation.
I wish you success.

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
I still have a savefile from 2021 in this game, hope it will continue updating now at least cause when you think it's already 2 years old, it's rough

Reactions: Dyno109

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Im confused. Wasnt this game abandoned and someone other picked it up as some fan-project but protags got switched ?

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
Mazel tov! :D Thanks god, thanks dev & everybody responsible for this good news :p It was a long year, year Carl!

Killerof1945

Sep 4, 2019
did my game not download right i skipped for like 14% of the opening and saw a total of like 4 or 5 sentances i deleted the game and im reunpacking it to see if thats the problem but i was wondering if that was normal edit: it did it again so i tried right clicking to open the save menu then closed it and that seems to have fixed the weird bug that kept the words from showing up

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
At least in the remake the mother adopts her on son that she put up for adoption,and that's incest.This game has no incest unless you call adopted son incest.

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
did my game not download right i skipped for like 14% of the opening and saw a total of like 4 or 5 sentances i deleted the game and im reunpacking it to see if thats the problem but i was wondering if that was normal edit: it did it again so i tried right clicking to open the save menu then closed it and that seems to have fixed the weird bug that kept the words from showing up
I have a similar issue. I started a new play through and made it to 24% and then the text fades away and doesn't come back. I tried using B to roll back but all text is gone by that point and doesn't come back. I tried restarting the game and it does the same thing when I reach the same spot. The UI is still there but character portraits and their text is completely gone.

Reactions: skyguy

Kokan

May 25, 2017
lets first we see some sex scense at last, aftar that you can thing about pregnancy, for now its just some text stuf...
it's close, mommy is ready to put her feet up, when that happens you need to act immediately or you won't have another chance the game will probably be canceled :giggle:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Do hope next update doesn't take as long. But enjoyed this one a lot. Hope we don't rush to an ending. So much van be done between the mom and son. Hope for sex right under the husband's nose. Sneaking around and lots of teasing and flashing when the husband isn't looking. Feeling her up when the husband is out of the room, stoking his cock at bedtime and in the morning. Blowjob right before she drops him at school, etc.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes