4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
wow, i thought the game was abandoned... i even supported the developer a few times in the past, i'm happy he's back

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
lol is this game back? did the dev revived back from his dead?
I can't believe he's back, he's great!!!
I CANT BELIVE IT, ITS HAPPENING FOLKS!!
YOOO ITS BACK
Whoa, relax, my peeps !! Dev probably needed a few extra bucks from his side hustle and decided to release the update most of us have been waiting for so he can keep milk... I mean, working on it and convince his fans he'll finish it.

I'm also happy the dev is supposedly working on the game again, but until I see that sweet completed tag next to its name and Jessica's holes fucked senseless and filled with MC's cum, I won't believe he can finish the game, and I sincerely hope he proves me wrong. Sorry, but one abandoned tag makes me reluctant about trusting a dev again, till they prove that it's worth it, ofc.

DANG, welcome back! Anythings possible at this point, Milfy City might get an update too!
Optimism is good bro', but when it comes to Milky City, we shouldn't be THAT optimistic. The only optimist here should be SCAMcstor, coz he makes so much money off his gullible supporters, he could make even OF hoes jealous of his success.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Daniel Lopez

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yay, it lives again! (not as good as if A.O.A would be back, but still happy that this one continues)

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes