4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
Can someon please compress de Mac version on Zip? RAR files are corrupting the game.... Rempy I can recompile.... but Unity I really don't know how....

Teizel

Sep 25, 2020
Black screen Problems on PC(saw in discord):

"problem solved
i had game folder in a no name folder
i took it out and now its working"

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Now I could be wrong (last time I tried this out was late last year), but this update seemed to be a slight revamp as well. Some scenes I don't remember; the harder push of the mom's escalating flirtations with the son, and then just about everything after the coffee spill and her face touching his crotch seemed new. So it was a very nice treat.

I would be saying this is a top tier update, if it wasn't for how long the update took to get out. I know there has been talksthat the maker is UKR, which is fine and understandable. If he pops out another update within a few months, I feel this update and the next deserve alot of praise. If this is the only update for another year, then I'd still say don't waste you time with a download unless you've never tried this game. As it's current 2.7g space, and current content is just borderline lacking. But another update within a 2-5 month period, and I'd feel more comfortable supporting the maker, and recommending others do the same.

8/10 update, but contextual issues make me think its probably about a 5/10 or 6/10 for inconsistency from the maker.

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
Now I could be wrong (last time I tried this out was late last year), but this update seemed to be a slight revamp as well. Some scenes I don't remember; the harder push of the mom's escalating flirtations with the son, and then just about everything after the coffee spill and her face touching his crotch seemed new. So it was a very nice treat.

I would be saying this is a top tier update, if it wasn't for how long the update took to get out. I know there has been talksthat the maker is UKR, which is fine and understandable. If he pops out another update within a few months, I feel this update and the next deserve alot of praise. If this is the only update for another year, then I'd still say don't waste you time with a download unless you've never tried this game. As it's current 2.7g space, and current content is just borderline lacking. But another update within a 2-5 month period, and I'd feel more comfortable supporting the maker, and recommending others do the same.

8/10 update, but contextual issues make me think its probably about a 5/10 or 6/10 for inconsistency from the maker.
10/10 update, awesome scenario 10/10 awesome grafics 10/10

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

If you take the game straight for it's quality, it's absolutely worth supporting. I for one am very optimistic about the dev's resolve, just judging by how good the update was. As you stated, it wasn't just new content but also a couple of revamps here and there and some new mechanics.

Last edited:

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
fuck, I reconciled that it's already abandoned for good, but it didn't work out, I'm thinking, well, I'll give it a chance. Well, unfortunately, the fuck keeps the level and finally starts to get interesting.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes