4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Completed update...but I have 2 videos that are blurred in the extra..how to unlock?
I have the same Question, and pressing the b key dosnt help!!
okay now I got it: press the b key in Game and hold it. Till the text comes: You summoned a Demon

Last edited:

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
If you take the game straight for it's quality, it's absolutely worth supporting. I for one am very optimistic about the dev's resolve, just judging by how good the update was. As you stated, it wasn't just new content but also a couple of revamps here and there and some new mechanics.

No I agree at face value, the quality, including the new animation at the very end of the update, it is very very good. But again for people who have been watching/looking out for this, if you asked me if it would of been worth it to be subscribed on patreon or something; based on the time between the last update and this update I would firmly say no. Given that again at face value the update is great, especially adding content to older content, but looking at the total development and time frames it drags an overall score down for recommending.

So for first timers this is definitely high quality, but currently don't expect it to go anywhere meaningful (and I don't mean just because it is a slow burn. It is a good slow burn however) based on the last year honestly. For returning fans, there is no boinking yet, but it definitely took a great step at evolving the nature of the mom/son relationship, and has done a great job at setting up either the mother being the one to initiate something skinship wise, or the son. But it is a 2.7g update, and has maybe added 15 min of extra/new content, with 1 pretty good animation.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes