4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Some of the praises here borders on eyecandy addiction. Like some of these tease scenes are nothing special but just more premortem fluff. It’s been over a year and the plebian gallery starts donning fancy fedoras for a meager skin show.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
If you mean holding down B, it doesn't unlock a video just a still frame pic of the mom with satanic wings.

Good job of quoting my post without actually offering an answer.

Thanks for taking the time out to whine about my comment, although it was of no relevance whatsoever.

You're a special kind of helpful, the world certainly needs more people like you redharvest1.

:ROFLMAO:(y):poop:
Who the fuck ever said there was a video to unlock kiddo? You wanted to know how to unlock the last images in the gallery and rather than using common sense and scanning through the recent pages to see if the answer had been posted you decided the easiest solution was to spam the same question that already been asked and answered ad nauseum over the prior 2 days.

Intelligent people know the "Search" function was added to the forum for that very reason, lazy people expect random strangers to cater to their whim and repeatedly give them the answers they can't be bothered to find themselves.

ReaverRaines

Jul 10, 2022
Oh my god he's back this is amazing!!! So Excited! Wohooo going to start playing this from scratch cause it's been so long, want to enjoy everything from the beginning.

Reactions: deostias2

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Why dafuq did the last scene with Jessica masturbating have to be from the whole entire perspective of Danny spying on her? That was shitty and a huge waste of potential character development for her. I'll never understand why anyone gives a damn about what's going through some dude's head when you could be reading or writing the woman's pervy thoughts instead.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes