4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

dexter111

May 31, 2017
I'm also happy the dev is supposedly working on the game again, but until I see that sweet completed tag next to its name and Jessica's holes fucked senseless and filled with MC's cum, I won't believe he can finish the game, and I sincerely hope he proves me wrong. Sorry, but one abandoned tag makes me reluctant about trusting a dev again, till they prove that it's worth it, ofc.
Jessica is the main character.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
because wikipedia says that adoption also counts as incest and we're simple people and we're here to masturbate, not to wonder if she's right
No one really cares about incest when it's Shota > Milf / Teacher / Neighbor

I can't really attach to the idea of incest, but most of us dreamed banging that unrelated hot n' older woman when we're teenagers.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
No one really cares about incest when it's Shota > Milf / Teacher / Neighbor

I can't really attach to the idea of incest, but most of us dreamed banging that unrelated hot n' older woman when we're teenagers.
Nobody's really attached i think... but when youre a character with a absurdly hot mom its more relatable lol unless you make too much effort to relate a chatacter to your mom irl. Freudian topics after all lol

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
So guys...any information from the dev through patreon or subscribestar? Did he say anything regarding the future of the game?

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes