4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
Cause I like Unity. ^^

Not abandoned, on hold. One game, my first one, where I made tons of mistakes and I learned 3D doing it. It needs rethinking gameplay-wise and redoing 3DCG-wise.
I just realized on my first game that I bit more than I could chew. I recognized 2 main things: storytelling and gameplay. So now I'm kinda testing my limits. This one is pure story, then Chapter 2 will be story with logic.
I'm not milking with slow burn, I just want a more adequate progression of events. And I will do it as fast as I can(well, as my pc allows me to really), because I have at least 1 other game planned after this one. It will be gameplay-driven, cartoonish with next to no story. And then I want to redo the first one with more experience. I don't have time to milk and I don't need to milk.

Sure..."hold"

Bentath

Jan 28, 2019
Guys,

I´m playing on MAC laptop, but the rar file is not possible to open in this device.

Does anybody know how to make work a rar file game on MAC ?

Greetings
I use a Mac and downloaded "The Unarchiver" to extract .rar files.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Game crashes as i'm about to peak into the bedroom on the first night. I'm guessing it's my garbage pc not being able to load an animation or something.

Up to this point however, the game looks pretty solid, the renders/posing is fantastic, really good job on the facial expressions.
The writing is also very good, loving the story/setup with the adoption and all that. Good job.

Reactions: Singer2022
4.70 star(s) 106 Votes