• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The mom is weird, she knows the kids parents but goes full psycho "I'm your mommy" instantly instead of "I'll look after you because your my friends kid"

Reactions: HotAirMars

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Holy crap, thanks guys! I really appreciate all the comments! And I'm really glad you like it!

Game crashes as i'm about to peak into the bedroom on the first night. I'm guessing it's my garbage pc not being able to load an animation or something.

Up to this point however, the game looks pretty solid, the renders/posing is fantastic, really good job on the facial expressions.
The writing is also very good, loving the story/setup with the adoption and all that. Good job.
My pc is also potato and the game works on it. o_O Animation is done via videos, something with the codec perhaps or the sound, I'm not sure how Unity handles this stuff, but noone reported anything similar yet.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Game crashes as i'm about to peak into the bedroom on the first night. I'm guessing it's my garbage pc not being able to load an animation or something.

Up to this point however, the game looks pretty solid, the renders/posing is fantastic, really good job on the facial expressions.
The writing is also very good, loving the story/setup with the adoption and all that. Good job.
I also have this same problem. does anyone know how to solve it, please?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
My pc is also potato and the game works on it. o_O Animation is done via videos, something with the codec perhaps or the sound, I'm not sure how Unity handles this stuff, but noone reported anything similar yet.
Well what are the minimum specs needed to be able to prevent the crashing at the bedroom scene?

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Well what are the minimum specs needed to be able to prevent the crashing at the bedroom scene?
My specs are i5 3470, 8gb ddr3, geforce 1060
I can see trying 3 things to fix it.
1. Disabling sound in video, sometimes sound is tricky.
2. Replace 1080p video with 720p video
3. Make an option to play frame animations instead of videos.

I can actually do all 3. Finally I've got something to place into options!

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Cool start! I really like the "show don't tell"-approach where you have these renders that play out automatically without them being filled to the brim with pointless text and dialogue. Slow burn? I can dig that. Just don't burn yourself out! Good luck to the dev!

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
My specs are i5 3470, 8gb ddr3, geforce 1060
I can see trying 3 things to fix it.
1. Disabling sound in video, sometimes sound is tricky.
2. Replace 1080p video with 720p video
3. Make an option to play frame animations instead of videos.

I can actually do all 3. Finally I've got something to place into options!
My specs are i5-650, 8gb ram, NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800.

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Slow burn stories don't necessarily mean milking if the person can write and there's good development or characters. However, not very many people do it very well so that's the problem in the genre. I tend to like slow burn stories and my own game burns hella slow and I wouldn't change it for anything.

However, a lot of devs have screwed up that process along the way and it's obvious they're just stretching things out for months on end just to bill more subs. That's more of a problem with integrity than it is the fault of a slow burning story. Most of those devs have no clear direction for the story other than a promise that a character will eventually have sex--which honestly isn't a story.

grogor

Jun 30, 2018
Sooo...game starts pretty fucking good, i like slow burn stories, but the problem with these kinda of games is that or they remain unfinished or they became a 1 update every year kinda of game, i really hope not, that said continue it, shit's fire

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Look great on renders and also the adoption plot perhaps. But it would be further something if there was a daughter plot, and the Renpy engine.

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes