4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
the truth is that if the author released it regularly as promised, the game would probably be complete by now, how is it that all the games with the best potential are somehow abandoned? Big brother, come inside, Milf City, Measuring My Cum, Milf's Resort, and others I can't recall at the moment
hey what game is ur pfp image from?

ticaaa

Mar 13, 2022
Well he could earn easily a huge amount. If he just keep up the Work, and maybe gives us all 1-2 Weeks a Preview Update in the News...
Just look at his Patreon.. (He got still some Guys left after 1 Year of Silent....Where he cant get the Money because of the War?) Thats the Quality of his Renders / Writing that Speaks for it.

But yeah. he just vanished again into the Depths of Unknown.. So who knows when we will get something...^^
Good thing is Mrblack that Works on the Fangame...Perfect Bond...^^

View attachment 2720298

Last thing from him.
cant find this game perfect bond

Yemakarumi

Jun 27, 2020
Played Perfect Bond. I liked that it perfectly matched the original one, but it's also very short (only 1 day) and very slow in development. It's like the second True Bond which is moving parallelly with the same turtle speed. And both games have absolutely disgusting engines.
atleast perfect bond dev update every week...

• Angry
Reactions: misterbaobab

playboy0071

Jun 20, 2020
View attachment 1119617

Overview:
Married couple adopts a cheeky kid. What could possibly go wrong?
Slow burner story! Some clarification: the story is not artificially prolonged, it's made more realistic with additional details that actually matter. If you have your doubts - check out the first version, that's exactly the pace you should expect in the future updates.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-04
Release Date: 2023-05-03
Developer: Cloudlet - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Part 5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -

Extra:
Fan Art

SpartK thanks for the link

View attachment 1120393 View attachment 1120394 View attachment 1120395 View attachment 1120397 View attachment 1120398 View attachment 1120400 View attachment 1120401 View attachment 2598065 View attachment 2598077 View attachment 2598078 View attachment 2598079 View attachment 2598080 View attachment 2598081 View attachment 2598082 View attachment 2598083 View attachment 2598084
One of the best game i have ever played, realistic story keep going

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Played Perfect Bond. I liked that it perfectly matched the original one, but it's also very short (only 1 day) and very slow in development. It's like the second True Bond which is moving parallelly with the same turtle speed. And both games have absolutely disgusting engines.
Yes disgusting engines. should go to REN/PLY

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Well he could earn easily a huge amount. If he just keep up the Work, and maybe gives us all 1-2 Weeks a Preview Update in the News...
Just look at his Patreon.. (He got still some Guys left after 1 Year of Silent....Where he cant get the Money because of the War?) Thats the Quality of his Renders / Writing that Speaks for it.

But yeah. he just vanished again into the Depths of Unknown.. So who knows when we will get something...^^
Good thing is Mrblack that Works on the Fangame...Perfect Bond...^^

View attachment 2720298

Last thing from him.
So......after all this time he must have given some sort of update...right?

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes