4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
For me, version 1 will be the 3rd game. Seems like the only way to play is to start over on each version. I tried a search on restart/start over, no luck. Any help would be nice.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
can someone tell me why i can't go on cloudlet Discord i accept invite and i get Whoops unable to accept invite please help

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I wonder if it's this year or next, this new update.

Overall I think our MC should be a little more innocent, fucking excited about it all but not really understanding his feelings. Some action where they talk about all this, and his excitement in this situation gives a mountain and a huge erection breaks through his pants. Then slowly some sex education. I think that would be the best move.

Reactions: nerd332reak

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Man this dev really shot himself in the foot.
I don't know the reasoning for him abandoning the game and then continuing it. But he decided to abandon it at the worst possible time. He was starting to make money and the project was picking up interest and then he left it to die.

Now he has to work so much harder even trying to get to the point he used to be at. The sad truth is i see this game heading in the same direction many others have, the dev doesn't have the work ethics/motivation to keep on developing it as he realizes he can't reach the same level of support he used to have. And it will slowly tumble into abandonment again.

And he did it all to himself, it's just sad that this game is actually pretty good and i like the setting and pacing of the game. Ah well i'm along for the ride, for however long it may last.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes