4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

ticaaa

Mar 13, 2022
Man this dev really shot himself in the foot.
I don't know the reasoning for him abandoning the game and then continuing it. But he decided to abandon it at the worst possible time. He was starting to make money and the project was picking up interest and then he left it to die.

Now he has to work so much harder even trying to get to the point he used to be at. The sad truth is i see this game heading in the same direction many others have, the dev doesn't have the work ethics/motivation to keep on developing it as he realizes he can't reach the same level of support he used to have. And it will slowly tumble into abandonment again.

And he did it all to himself, it's just sad that this game is actually pretty good and i like the setting and pacing of the game. Ah well i'm along for the ride, for however long it may last.
this game is still very popular , i dare say that it might be the best incest game around here

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'm trying this game, it looks interesting. I find a difficulty: often the sialogues do not appear and it takes a long time to switch from one image to another.

Reactions: Maccio

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'm trying this game, it looks interesting. I find a difficulty: often the sialogues do not appear and it takes a long time to switch from one image to another.
I solved by removing the transition between the images. I like the game, the graphics are good, the story is also fun. I like it when they tease each other. I look forward to the next update

Feb 26, 2022
Hey guys, question. Where are savegame files being stored on a PC? I'm a mac user but played a game on a PC. Need to delete my tracks. LOL ;)

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
Hey guys, question. Where are savegame files being stored on a PC? I'm a mac user but played a game on a PC. Need to delete my tracks. LOL ;)
Local Disc (C) > Users > (Your Name) > AppData > LocalLow > Cloudlet Games > True Bond

AppData folder is hidden by default, so you need to make it show in file explorer.

Reactions: 141191

grid01

May 23, 2022
i have a question guys can this game be playable in android if i have an extractor for RAR or zip if so how do i do it please teach me ..

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes