4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Rafmer

Jun 25, 2017
H hides the UI as it should, but it doesn't affect the text layer.
I'm not sure which configuration file you refer to but I deleted the folder Unity folder in "..\AppData\LocalLow\Cloudlet Games\True Bond" but to no avail.

Attached is my save @49% just before this strange behaviour start after she get in from the rain
Does the text remain for you?
I tried your saved game and it works fine to me. Have you tried saving the game when the text disappears and loading it again? I remember something like that happened in an early build and was solved that way.

Apr 18, 2020
I tried your saved game and it works fine to me. Have you tried saving the game when the text disappears and loading it again? I remember something like that happened in an early build and was solved that way.
Thanks! That is severely strange!
However saving when this happens and loading doesn't work either.
I've tried configuring compatibility mode but that didn't solve it either. I resorted to screaming at it and... that didn't work!
Sometime when loading these saves(both my own and the other person) the scenes(images) seem to be loaded in the wrong order. I wonder if my game has locked into a erratic state.
However I don't know where the cache in Unity is or how I would "reset" the game.

Reactions: Mortem67888
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes